Sharing

"No-"

"Harry-"

"No, no I'm not going out there-"

"Harry stop." Zayn held him still, looking at him. "It'll be fine, okay?"

"She looked so angry though." Harry whined, honestly terrified.

"She isn't. I know my mom, okay? The only reason she'd be angry is because I haven't told her. Not because of us." Zayn told him.

"Do you promise?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. Now come on."

"No." Harry whined quietly, pulling away.

"What is it? I know it'll be awkward but we have to get it over with."

"I was just on top of her son with my tongue in his mouth how can I look into her eyes ever again?" Harry asked.

"Harry." Zayn said, giving him a look. "You're freaking out again."

"Yeah? Well this time I feel it's normal." Harry snapped quietly.

"Just come on." Zayn said, grabbing his arm and pulling him along.

Zayn smiled sheepishly when they entered the kitcuen, sitting across from his mother.

Harry lingered in the doorway for a bit, eventually following and sitting beside Zayn.

"So how long has this been going on?" Trisha asked.

"A few days." Zayn lied.

Harry frowned at him.

"But, we are dating so, meet my boyfriend Harry." Zayn added, smiling.

"I remember him." Trisha smiled.

"I'm glad it's only been a few days though, especially after I told you how important it is to me that you keep me informed." She added, looking back at Zayn.

Harry understood now.

"You know you can tell me anything at anytime."

"I know." Zayn smiled.

"Um, I don't want to...interrupt your visit. I need to get going anyway, I have work." Harry said, getting up.

"Really? Is it time already?" Zayn frowned, looking at the clock.

"Yeah." Harry said, giving him a look.

He had plenty of time but Harry felt incredibly awkward and just wanted to leave.

Zayn knew this, getting up as well.

"You're not interrupting anything, I wish you didn't have to go I was looking forward to all of us spending a bit of time together." Trisha said, making Harry feel even more awkward.

"Yeah well, work calls." He said nervously, quickly leaving the kitchen.

"I um..." Zayn trailed off. "I'll be right back." He said to his mother.

"Harry wait." Zayn said, stopping him at the door. "Have a good day okay? Call me tonight when you're home and settled."

"Okay." Harry smiled at him. "Love you."

"I love you more." Zayn said, kissing him gently.

"Maybe I'll sneak a piece of cake for you or something." Harry said softly, staring at Zayn's lips.

"Don't play with my emotions like that." Zayn warned, making Harry laugh.

"Alright, I have to go." He said, messing with Zayn's shirt, brushing away pieces of lint.