Nicole

The next morning Harry and Zayn both woke up feeling awful.

They nursed their hangovers by spending the day in bed until it was time for Harry to go to work.

Usually he'd have today off, but unfortunately that wasn't the case anymore.

"Call out and spend the day with me." Zayn suggested as he drove Harry home to change before work.

"Who's going to run the kitchen?" Harry smiled at him.

"Jackie." Zayn said casually.

"I can't call out I'd feel guilty." Harry said.

"I'd help you forget." Zayn smirked at him.

He looked unbelievably attractive with his stubble and messy hair, wearing a hoodie just a little too big for him.

"Watch the road you idiot." Harry blushed, looking away.

Zayn kept staring, noticing how light Harry's wild curls looked in the sunlight and the way his skin seemed to glow.

"Really though, I can't get enough of you Harry. I hate being away from you." Zayn admitted.

Harry melted, blushing even worse.

"I hate being away from you too but it makes being with you again that much better." Harry said.

"Of course you'd say that." Zayn rolled his eyes with a smile.

They were back at Harry's in no time, which was good because Harry didn't have long before he'd be late.

Louis was laying on the couch when they came in, sitting up and glaring at them.

"What?" Harry asked, making a huge mistake.

"I really needed you last night." Louis said angrily.

"What do you mean?"

"Incase you weren't aware I had a terrible night and I could've used a friend. I barely made it home, crashed on the couch and cried myself to sleep. Where were you?" Louis snapped.

"Louis I was just as drunk as you if not more." Harry said.

"So? I just feel like you could've been more considerate but you're too busy worshipping your boyfriend." Louis complained.

"What is your problem lately?" Harry frowned.

"My problem. Right. It's always my problem." Louis bitched as he stomped off to his room.

"What did I do?" Harry asked Zayn.

"He's just upset and taking it out on you I guess." Zayn said, honestly very confused.

He made a mental note then to avoid Louis for a while.

"No, you know what, no." Harry said, walking off to Louis' room.

"Harry don't...." Zayn trailed off with a sigh, knowing this wouldn't end well.

"Hey." Harry said sharply, knocking on Louis' door.

"What?" Louis asked coldly, opening it and staring at him.

"How could I have been more considerate? The only reason I went to that stupid party was because of you and look what happened to my face." Harry complained.

"You heard that fight, you heard the way he talked to me. You were too busy with Zayn to even come see where I was or if I was okay." Louis said.

"I was drunk!" Harry said loudly, getting frustrated. "What did you expect? I was completely wasted, I wasn't thinking."