Goodbye

The next morning before class, Zayn took Harry home to change regardless of their discussion last night.

"This shirt is long enough to be a dress." Harry said, looking at himself in the mirror.

Zayn was sitting on his bed watching him get ready.

"Well...a short dress." Zayn commented, knowing if Harry bent slightly in any direction his underwear would be exposed.

"That's the kind I like." Harry said with a grin before he looked back at himself.

Zayn watched closely, noticing how sad he looked.

He began to think, jumping off the bed when the idea came to him.

"Hey, let's go shopping this weekend and buy you some." He suggested.

Harry pulled his shirt off, frowning. "Why?"

"You said you like short dresses, you should have some." Zayn shrugged.

"For what, to wear around here when nobody else is home? That's too much money just for that." Harry said, choosing a different shirt.

"No, actually I had an idea. Why don't we go to a club this weekend? You can dress up, do your makeup and everything." Zayn said.

Harry stopped, looking at him. "Seriously?"

"Yeah. I know you love to dance, and I know you love getting dressed up. Why not?" Zayn shrugged.

Harry slowly smiled. "But you hate dancing."

"Not with you." Zayn said, making Harry melt. "It'll be fun, I know it. We can go get something to eat afterwards, just spend the whole night together."

"Plus, you'll be all dolled up." He smirked.

"Oh, so you like me dolled up?" Harry smiled.

"Yes because I know it makes you happy. That and you look incredible." Zayn smiled.

Harry finally broke into a grin, getting excited.

"I'll need new shoes too. Maybe a clutch? I've never had one of those. Oh! What about a skirt?"

"Anything you want you should get." Zayn told him.

Harry smiled, facing the mirror again and holding the second shirt up in front of him.

Zayn looked over his body, biting his lower lip.

"So...you think you'll get a skirt? Maybe one of those like, school girl ones?" He asked.

"Yeah, and maybe a tight one." Harry said, barely paying attention.

"A tight one." Zayn repeated, knowing Harry's ass would look amazing in a tight skirt.

He stared at it, having to force himself to look away when Harry pulled his jeans on.

"I want some shorts too. Little ones." Harry said.

"But it's cold outside." Zayn said.

"I know, I'd wear them when I come stay at your place." Harry smirked.

"Oh." Zayn blushed, feeling stupid.

"Can you wear a skirt too?" He asked, pulling Harry close.

"What is it with you and skirts?" Harry chuckled.

"I'd just really love to see you in one." Zayn said softly, only noticing that Harry was wearing a turtleneck when he went to kiss his neck.

"Yeah. You've done enough. Lips off my neck until those marks are gone." Harry said sternly.