Chapter 11

Well I didn't calm down. That last comment only made me more stressed and soon I found it hard to breathe.

Black dots covered my vision as I held my spinning head. I closed my eyes tightly but that didn't help at all, in fact it made it worse. I groaned lightly, trying to get away from the throbbing headaches. When Alex came in, I knew I'd made a mistake.

"Okay so now-Evan?"

Then it only got worse, my whole body started rocking back and forth on the table, at least thats what it felt like, and I couldn't see because the black dots had completely invaded my vision.

"Alex," I groaned, then I fell sideways, hitting my head and blacking out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah give him some of that," I heard a voice say. It sounded familiar...like, Alex.

"Hey, Evan, open your eyes for me," I did as I was told, still not completely knowing what was happening. "Evan," Alex said, smiling. "What happened?" I held my head, not wanting to tell him. Not wanting to tell anyone.

"Evan please tell me, I want to help you," I sat up on the ground and got up. That's when I noticed it was more than just Alex in that room. I freaked out, again.

"Honey, it's best if you sit down," One said, grabbing my hand. "We don't want to risk you fainting again,"

"No," I yelled, then I ran out of the room, the last thing I heard before the door closed was "Evan!" and it was Alex's voice. 

-----------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter!! Don't forget to follow, comment, and vote!

THANK YOU TO BROOKIBEAR28!!!!!!!!!!! She is an amazing person and followed me in my follow-back time, so.....that means:

1) Shout out: everyone reading this, BrookiBear28 is an amazing human being, and you should definitely go follow her, she just joined and I'm sure she is an amazing writer!!!!

2) I already followed you

3) I will dedicate a story to you, just let me know if you want specific plots or characters, Thank you so much!

-Demon