Chapter 14

"Evan!" yelled a voice. I was in a blue car that tilted, I didn't want it to fall upside down so I stayed completely still, and screamed for help. I screamed again, even though the voice was coming. 

"Help!" I screamed, crying. The car was going to tip over and I was going to die. "Help please!" I pleaded. 

"Evan!" came the voice. A strong wind struck my shoulders and I knew the car would tilt. I screamed, letting tears escape from my eyes. 

My eyes opened in a dark room appeared. I was panting and my hair stuck to my forehead with sweat. I bolted upright to see Alex sitting near me, a worried expression on his face. 

After minutes of listening to my panting and examining my face, Alex pulled me into his arms. I sobbed into his chest. "I'm. Sorry." The words trickled out between cries. Alex just stroked his hands through my hair. "I'm sorry I. Woke you. Up." I said again. I was worried Alex would be mad at me for waking him up with my nightmare, my other dad was. A chill ran down my spine and I tried to make myself smaller to warm up. Alex hugged me tighter and I felt a sense of welcome. My other dad would have never done that, but my other dad wasn't my worst fear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shuddered, thinking about doctors. 

Alex noticed unfortunately and let go of me, tucking me back in. "Are you alright?" He asked. 

"Yeah, kind of cold," I shivered. 

"Well, get under the blankets, we have to go at eight and its-" Alex checked his watch "-six."I sat on the bed, fidgetting with the blanket, when Alex got up I looked at him.

"Alex?" He turned back to me. 

"You can call me Ev."

He nodded, leaving. 

-------------------------

How was it? Sorry if it got bad or inaccurate at any time, I try to act like my characters would but its pretty hard sometimes when they go through something you don't. Thanks for reading!!!

-Demon