Chapter 18

I cried silently the whole way to Alex's house, then without speaking a word, I darted upstairs. 

When Alex came in I was on my bed, looking at my phone. I didn't know what I was doing, I didn't want to call my mom, text her, or even look at our old texts. A strong sense of betrayal hung in the air and it seemed to be surrounding me. "Hey," Was all Alex said when he sat on my bed, I ignored him, looking dully at my blank phone. "Put this on you're wrist, it'll help," he said, holding out a grey wrap type thing. I took it, still not speaking a word to him, and put it on my injured arm, taking off the ice. 

I bit my lip to stop myself from the temptation of talking. Right now I just really wanted to go home. 

I wanted to play tennis with my friend Jake, swim with Alexia, and feel a sense of happiness with my mom. I didn't want her to be gone, and I didn't want her to be dating a doctor. I didn't want any of it...

...but I had all of it.

-------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter...like I said it has been hard for me to come up with ideas for the past few weeks and I'm sorry if I ever got out of character, thanks for reading anyways! Please be sure to also check out my other stories including 'Shadow of the Nephilim' 'Hunter Family Wolves' 'Girl Assassin' 'Raven Dwellers' and 'Lost City' you're views and comments and votes really inspire me to be a better writer and bring joy to my readers...you guys.

Also be sure to check out my friends 'HibariKyola' 'SuperCoolKitten' 'AmberWings1' and 'Brookibear28' as they helped me so much with my journey of becoming a writer.

I'm also convincing my sister to join, for any of you who know me in real life or have read my bio you know that my sister is the main reason I started to write, so it would be amazing if my inspiration could be where my works are...

...Thank you so much again for reading and supporting and I know this A/N is probably longer than the actual story itself (I apologize) but thanks so much!

-Demon