Chapter 37

I woke up groggily to my mom humming my name. "Evan, we're going home today!" She said, smiling. 

At first I didn't know what to feel.

Either happiness, or sadness.

I liked Alex, but I hated the fact he was a doctor. So if I went home I wouldn't have to keep shaking 24/7 but if I went home I would definitely miss him. 

"Really?" Was all I could say.

"Yeah, you slept in pretty late so we already packed all  your stuff and loaded it into the car, you ready for the flight?"

"Uh, sure. Yeah lets go with that." My mom laughed. 

"Before you go why don't you give Alex your phone number, this wont be the only time you two'll be meeting." 

"Yeah, sure." 

I went downstairs to see Alex smiling at me. When I got closer he knelt down. "Hey, I want you to know-" His voice was just higher than a whisper. "How incredibly brave you were, and are."

I nodded. "Thanks for...Everything. But is it okay if I... give you my phone number, so we can like..." I didn't know what to say. "Uhm," 

Alex seemed to know I was struggling. "Of course, yeah."

And we did. 

I got in the car and saw Alex behind me as we pulled away. I let a tear streak down my face. 

I FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS STORY IT'S YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT THAT HAS HELPED ME MOVE THROUGH THE MUCK OF THIS PLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU, THIS WOULD HAVE STOPPED A LONG TIME AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY LIKED THIS STORY AND I HOPE YOU DID TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEQUEL COMING OUT SOON!