M'Lady ♡ a.i.

"C'mon Y/N we're gonna miss all the fun!" You friend, Kayla, dragged you to the large house where the music bursted through the open windows and the smell of alcohol and smoke lured in the air.

"There's no way I'm going in there!" you tried to pry yourself from Kayla's arm.

"No you're coming in whether you like it or not! This is the party of the year!" she yanks your arm harder as you approach the door.

"Wait!" you take Kayla's arms and warn her, "I'm not drinking so you better not push me because I won't!" you protest.

"Fine just come inside," She yanked you through the door. The inside of the house was worse than you thought it was going to be, there were solo cups laying all around the floor, couples hooking up, grinding and slurring to each other. The lights were dim and it smelled like pure alcohol, you stepped in a puddle of an unknown liquid.

"Gross," you stopped for a second leaning onto the wall shaking your wet foot, "Crap," you mumbled to yourself, you lost Kayla in the crowd. You went into a room which appeared to be the kitchen to try to find Kayla. There were about 30 people in the small kitchen, you tried to find a room that wasn't compact with teenagers. You opened a door to a dark room and stepped in shuffling around and sitting on what you thought was a bed. The door opened again and you saw the silhouette of a guy enter and reach for the side of the door and the lights flicked on.

"What are you doing in here," the guy said, his eyes flickered green and one wave of hair strung down his face.

"I- I um I don't like parties I was just trying to get away from the uh- people," you stuttered, suddenly nervous around the new presence in the room.

"Hey no need to be nervous I'm here for the same reason," he smiles showing off his deep dimples, he joins you sitting on the bed, "I'm Ashton."

"Y/N," you smile, "I like your dimples."

His face flushed red, "Thanks. Do you want to go downstairs and dance with me?"

You gulped, "Um..." you hesitated, "O....kay,"

"Wait we don't if you don't want to, we can just stay up here and talk if you like?" he flusters.

"Yeah I rather stay here, it's really crowded downstairs and filled with drunks and reeks of beer," you laughed.

"So I'm guessing you don't drink?" you shook your head, "yeah me neither, but all my friends do so I'm stuck being sober alone," he sighed.

"Well now you have me," you smiled, he turned so you were both looking into each others eyes.

"yes, yes I do," he smiled.

"Well do you want to go downstairs and party?" You giggled.

"You wanna go downstairs all of a sudden?" his dimples deepened and you couldn't help the smile that crept onto your face.

"Yeah now that I have a sober buddy," you poked his side and giggled.

"Okay lets go m'lady," he stood up and grabbed your hand kissing the top of it. You got of the bed and he gave you a quick little spin causing you to giggle.

"Thank you m'lad," and you followed him down the stairs.

A/N: I don't like this one at all oops

ps happy birthday harry potter!!

-gabby