Admitting It ♡ m.c.

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END PLEASE READ!!!!!!

It hurt too much, but you finally accepted it, after 15 years of friendship you were finally admitting to yourself that you were head over heels in love with Michael Clifford. Every time you thought of him it made your heart ache, “How stupid am I for getting into this mess?” you groaned to yourself walking over to an empty chair and picking up your guitar. You were in an empty room deep backstage in the maze of the venue praying no one would hear you, “I love you Michael Clifford and it hurts so much,” you spoke to yourself before strumming your guitar.

“I have loved you for a thousand years….” you trailed off leaving the room dead silent.

“What were you singing?” Luke spoke from behind you causing you to jump.

“Nothing,” you lie, the feeling in your heart got stronger, “How much did you hear?”

“Enough, should I ask who were you singing to?” Luke grabs and empty chair and scoots it next to you.

“No one,” you feel your face heat up and tears well in your eyes, trying your best to hold them back.

“That’s a lie Y/N, you know you can trust me,” he scoots closer and puts his arm around you, “You can tell me anything,”

You take a deep breath, “It hurts so much Luke, I’ve loved him for so long, but now that I’ve admitted it, it hurts so much more. There’s like a sinking feeling in my heart every time I think about him. And to think he only see’s me as his friend makes the feeling 100 times worse,” you feel the tears begin to fall down your face as Luke pulls you in for a hug.

“Are you talking about who I think you’re talking about?” you nod into his chest unable to speak.

“You don’t understand how much it hurts Luke,” you begin to sob so hard you begin to shake.

“It’s going to be okay Y/N, I’ll help you, okay?” he rubs your back soothing you.

“How?” your voice cracks as your bury your head further into his chest.

“I can’t tell you, but I know it’s gonna be okay, I promise,” he plays with your hair as the tears begin to slow down, “So let’s get you cleaned up and go back to everyone okay?”

“Okay,” you pull away and fix your hair a little and wipe away the stray tears, “Luke?” he turns around, “Thanks,”

“It’s no problem Y/N I hate seeing you like this,” he smiles and you return the smile.

A/N: I’m sorry if it sucks I wrote an almost identical one but I accidentally deleted it, moral of the story don’t copy/paste on your phone, any way hope you like it :) -gabby x

NOW ITS IMPORTANT:

okay I’m really really sorry I have been writing but this is the most important semester of my high school career and I need to do really well because my past grades have only been okay. Also I’m trying to pick up my social life because I actually really love having friends and I intend on keeping them. 

BASICALLY I won’t be writing as much but I will try VERY HARD and I'm sorry if you get upset it's just I need really good grades this semester and I want to keep the friends I have because I really love them lots.