More Than Friends ♡ l.h.

"Hey what are we watching?" Luke plops down on the couch next to you.

"This Means War, I love this movie," you shift so Luke doesn't sit near you. You and Luke have been best friends since you were little, you told him everything. That was until you developed a small crush on him a year ago, you couldn't act the same around him.

About a half hour into the movie you lean on the arm of the couch and put your feet on Luke's legs. You are facing Luke and can't help but admire his face. The way his hair swooshed when he laughed and when he smiled how his blue eyes would glisten. How the tip of his nose sloped upward, causing a small dent where it changed. You were most intrigued by his mouth, when he spoke certain words two deep dimples appeared for a split second, then once he changed his mouth position disappearing as if nothing was there. His dimples were perfect, you loved how you could only see them when he spoke certain words and when he was truly happy.

"Hey Y/N, what are you looking at?" Luke shakes your legs and smiles, his dimples appear.

"Oh, what?" you continue to watch the movie, "Wow Chris Pine is really hot." You try to cover up your tracks, but you needed one last look. You look over to find him already looking at you. When you meet eyes you quickly turn your head.

"What is it?" He looks bothered, "Is there something on my face?"

You shake your head, "No nothing, can't I just look at the window behind you without getting questioned?"

He laughs a little, "I guess, if that's what you were looking at."

You started to drift off, "Hey Y/N, wanna go upstairs, my mom said you could stay over." Luke wakes you.

"That would be great but," you hesitate, staying over would be torture, but you couldn't say no, "never mind, I'd love to."

He gets up and turns the movie off, "I'll get the blankets we can sleep down here." He comes down with blankets, pillows, "Here wear this to sleep in," he throws you his infamous boom shirt.

"Thanks, for all of this Luke," you smile, "I'm gonna change, but I'll sleep where ever."

You rush to the bathroom to put his shirt on. Once in the bathroom you pull on his shirt, but keep your shorts on. Opening the door you find Luke waiting outside, he looks like he wants to say something, "How do I look?" you give him a spin.

"Better then I do in it, maybe you should have it," he pulls you in for a quick hug. He pulls out, but just enough that he's still holding you. He tilts your head up so you are looking into his eyes. He smiles and his dimples appear, you melt a little. Before you knew it he pushed his lips onto yours, and quickly pulled away to see your reaction.

"Luke I thought..." you trail off and pull him in for another kiss, this time you feel his passion and you let his slip his tongue in.

"Look Y/N, I've loved you for a while, but I didn't know how to tell you, I was hoping hanging out again would make the feeling go away, but it only made it stronger," he bites his lip and looks deep into your eyes, his dimples deepen.

You put your finger in one of his dimples, "I love you too, Luke."

A/N: cute right? i hope you guys enjoy like reading these! and i'm not the writer who usually writes a GIANT authors note so if you want an update on my life just ask lol

ps OMG 300+ reads thanks guise pls vote ily

-gabby :~)