Privacy ♡ c.h.

"Yeah mom America's great, yeah Calum's good, no I'm not sleeping in Calum's bunk, you can call Liz if you don't believe me, okay I miss you, love you, bye," Your Mom calls you everyday now that she let you go on tour with your boyfriend Calum for a few weeks. "Hey Liz, if my mom calls you it's not important," you yell from outside the boys dressing room. You weren't allowed to go in until all the boys were fully ready because they got distracted, what ever that meant. 

"Okay Y/N you can come in now," Liz called from inside, you opened the door to find Michael playing the portable xbox they bought, Ashton on his phone while Luke sits on him. 

"My mom thinks me and Calum are sleeping together," you walk over to where Liz and the rest of management are sitting.

"Oh Y/N I'll tell her off," Liz rubs your back.

"Luke where's Cal?" you turn to look at the giant boy sitting on his band mate.

"He went to relax on the dock," Luke rolled his eyes and continued playing on his phone. 

You walked out to the outdoor dock that over looked the water, and saw Calum lying on his stomach, he looked so peaceful. You didn't want to disturb him.

"Hey babe," he turned so he was on his back and got up on his elbows. 

"Hey," you walked over and sat next to him, "Can we lean against that instead?" you point to the giant wooden log holding the dock together.

"Sure anything," you both crawled over and put your backs on the log. You lean your head on his chest and he wraps his arm around you, "Hey Y/N."

You look into his eyes, "yeah Cal." He doesn't say anything just leans in for a kiss, you kiss him back. He lets his tongue sneak into your mouth and you sat on his lap and brushed your hand through his hair. He wrapped his arms around you and lifted you a little. Your lips parted and you opened your eyes and you were looking into his. His eyes widened and a gasp escaped from his mouth.

"What happened Cal," you whispered watching the color drain from his face.

"Don't turn around but there are some fans behind us holding cameras," Calum panicked.

"Do you think they saw us?" you stood up worried.

"Yeah that one dude has a camera with zoom," He stands up too.

"Oh no, my mom is going to see it! Everyone's going to see it," you fix your hair and start pacing.

"I know Y/N, just calm down," he wraps his arms around you and you put your head on his shoulder, "Lets go back inside." He leads you back inside where the other boys were.

"What happened?" Ashton saw that your face was red, and Calum's color was drained from his face.

"We need privacy that's what happened, someone was filming us," Calum was furious.

Y/N: I still can't believe I have 100+ reads it makes me soo happy :~) -gabby x