Home ♡ a.i.

You tried calling Ashton for the 6th time today, no response. He hasn't called you in two days, or texted or even tweeted, it wasn't like him. What if he forgot about you and met a prettier American girl, and with this thought tears formed in your eyes. You shook your head and walked over to where Ashton kept his clothes and picked up his pineapple shirt, why did he leave this, it's his favorite, you thought before shrugging it on. You ended up going through each drawer, going through the memories in your head. Once you started the draw where he kept his shirts your eyes began to water. You saw the shirt that he wore when he told you he loved you. You took the shirt and fell onto your bed. Tears were running down your face, "I just want Ashton." was the last thing you remember saying before closing your eyes. When you woke up your eyes were still puffy and you were still holding his shirt, it was dark outside. You grab your phone and quickly call Ashton, you dial his number then hang up almost immediately, "that's right Ashton's ignoring me." you tell yourself.

"What's this about ignoring you?" A familiar voice says in the door of your room. You turn around to find Ashton, still holding his luggage and jacket, you grin, and run into his arms. He drops his stuff and bends his knees a little to pick you up. You wrap your legs around his waist and he holds you bum when your lips make contact for the first time in ages. He pulls away and pushes you further away and examines you, "Are you alright?" His thumb brushing underneath your eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine," you unlatch your legs from around his waist.

He pulls your chin to look into your eyes, "Why were you crying?" He pulls you in for another kiss, then starts to tickle your waist.

"Ash stop, please," you laugh loudly. He stops and pulls you to sit next to him, "I missed you, so much Ash, and when you didn't call or text me for 2 days or even tweet I thought..." you sniffle away a few tears, "I thought-" you choked, "I thought you found someone better." Ashton pulled you into a hug and held your head to his chest.

"No one will ever be better then you, remember that," he whispered into your ear, "I can't believe you remembered the shirt."

You laughed a little then shook your head, "I would never forget Ash I love you."

"I love you too," he whispered rocking you to sleep in his arms.

A/n: short but i actually like this one :D -gabby x