Choose Him ♡ c.h.

I walked into Calum's house to over hear Ashton and Calum in the kitchen talking.

"Ashton you always get the girls, no matter who it is they always prefer you more!" you heard Calum yell.

"Calum I didn't know you liked Y/N I thought you were just friends, that's what you said," Ashton tried to comfort him. I jumped, why didn't Calum tell me. Now I've ruined it, I've gone on and kissed Ashton and messed this whole thing up.

"I thought it was obvious, Luke knew, I thought you would," Calum said, "But of course all you have to do is smile and all the girls faint."

"Look Calum I-" Ashton sighed, "I'm sorry."

"Whatever, you could have her," Calum rushed out.

"Y/N? H-h-how much did you, um hear," he was shaking. He pulls you in for a hug and you feel his tears on your shirt.

"you could have her," you mock Calum and shrug him off in disgust.

His tears fell faster, "Look Y/N/N," he grabbed your arm and looked into your eyes, "I-I…" he pulled you in for a kiss. 

"Cal I can't do this right now, let me talk to Ash first," you pull away and run into the kitchen.

"Ash hey," you sit down across from him.

"What is it?" he looks up.

"I wanted to talk, about us, about Calum," you smile and stroke his cheek.

"Look Y/N, I really do like you, I like you a lot, but Calum is better, he deserves you," you half smiles, and you see his eyes fill with despair.

"But I-" you studder.

"No, Y/N I can't see him like this, I can't do this to him," he shakes his head and calls Calum in.

You stand up as Calum walks in with his head down.

"Calum?" you half smile. He looks up and gives you a big smile and opens his arms. You run into his arms and he lifts you up.

"Y/N," he puts you down and lifts your chin so that he's looking directly into your eyes, "I-I think- Y/N, I love you," He looks away, but you pull his face back to look at yours. You pull him in for a soft kiss. You wrap your arms around his neck and he drops his hands down to your waist.

You pull away, "I love you too, Cal." You look back to see Ashton forcing a smile. You smile back at him, "thanks."

"For what?" Ashton comes closer.

"For Calum," you try to hide your smile.

"I'd do anything to make you happy." Ashton's fake smile becomes a real one.

A/N: erm tomorrow i have christmas imagines :~) get excited

xoxo gabbY