Meet the Band ♡ m.c.

"Um Y/N can I ask you something?" Michael sits down next to you on his bed where you were scrolling down twitter. You close your laptop and look at him expectantly.

"Michael you're scaring me..." you tell him nervously waiting for what he has to say.

"No, no it's nothing bad it's just, you know how I'm in a band and such, and I really really like you and I really want us to work out, but- I mean and I want you to meet them," Michael rambles.

"Meet who?" you cautiously ask.

"Um, my friends, I mean the band, I mean Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael, wait no I'm Michael, just Calum, Luke and Ashton," he struggles to talk.

"Relax babe I'd love to meet them, you've told me so much about them they seem pretty rad," you giggle, and he lets out a sigh.

"Really?" you nod smiling, "I can't believe it, thank god"

"Why?" he seemed really relieved, and you didn't know why you were just meeting his friends it was no big deal.

"Well um... in the past, with other girls, not a lot but like 2 or 3, they didn't want to meet my friends and well it turned out they were just using me...." he mumbles playing with fingers. You grab his hands causing him to look back to you.

"Look Michael I like you too, hell I might even be close to loving you, I'm here because I want us to work, and you have to trust me, I will never leave you," you sigh causing his lips to form into a smile.

"I might love you too," he sniffs back the tears that are appearing in the corner of his eyes. You lean in and press your lips to his.

"So when do I get to meet the little shitheads?" you giggle.

"Um I have to go to Luke's in 20, I want you to come," he smiles.

"Ok let me just get ready," you peck his lips.

☆ ☆ ☆

"Hey Y/N we're here," Michael shakes you out of your thoughts as you slowly approach the giant house ahead of you. You felt your body begin to slightly tremble as you walk up the steps to Luke's house, Michael must've noticed because he wrapped his arms around your waist, "Hey they're going to love you, just act like yourself okay?" he pecks you on the lips and knocks on the door.

"Well here goes nothing," you drift apart from Michael's grip and intertwine your fingers with his quite tightly.

"Michael's here!" a very tall lean blonde haired boy yells from the opened door, his eyes gaze from Michael to you, his eyes widened mirroring his smile, "HE BROUGHT Y/N!" he yelled back into the house, "Well come inside!" Michael tugged at your hand letting you cower into his side he kissed the top of your head as he closed the door and followed the blonde.

"Mikey!!" a dark haired boy comes barreling from the blondes direction and grasps Michael into a hug.

"Hey where's Ashton?" Michael questions the dark haired one.

"We're all in Luke's room playing fifa!"

"Okay we'll be right up," Michael shooed him away, "Are you ready Y/N?" you shake your head and he leans down to kiss you, he pulled away and rested his forehead on yours, "Just be yourself and they'll love you," he leans in for another kiss before you get interrupted by a loud false cough. You pull away and notice the blonde, the dark hair and another boy watching you, you felt your face get hot and you looked up and noticed Michael's was turning red as well.

"Um boys this is my girlfriend, Y/N." he points to each of the boys, "the blonde weirdo is Luke, that ones Calum and he's Ashton,"

"Why are you telling us her name, we already know it," Ashton complains, you raise your eyebrows at Michael and he turns red again, "Oh today me and Y/N went to the park, I can't go to practice because me and Y/N are going to see a movie," he picks on Michael, "And now we finally get to meet this gorgeous girl that is Y/N, how the hell did you land her Michael?"

He shrugs his shoulders and shakes his head. You feel your stomach grumble and you look up to notice the other boys laughing, "I didn't have lunch today sorry!" you giggle.

"Ahhhh Michael's girlfriend," Luke shakes his finger pointing at you and you laugh.

"Now I see it," Ashton joins Luke and soon all of you are laughing.

"I told you it'd be fine," Michael whispers in your ear whilst the others are still laughing, "You like them right?"

You nod and peck his nose, "I love them."

a/n: kinda short idk hope you like it :)
PLEASE REQUEST IMAGINES ON MY TUMBLR IN MY DESCRIPTION!!

-gabby

Ps I took my icon and I was shaking so hard