Short Stuff 2.0 ♡ a.i.

"I do Ashton and I would never do that to anyone, but she was making fun of my height saying that I was too short for you, all I did was ignore her but she wouldn't stop. And I do know how much they mean to you, but how much do I mean to you?" You finish your rant with tears falling down your face and your fis

"Y/N...." Ashton whispers grabbing your arm. You shrug it off and walk off. You hear a fan 'oooooo' as you pace faster towards home.

-

"Babe.." Ashton whined, "um sorry guys I gotta go," he waved to the fans before scurrying behind you.

"Ashton leave me alone," you pulled your jacket tighter around your waist and used your sweater paws to wipe any fray tears.

"Y/N please," he begged. You looked back at him and noticed his eyes full of sorrow.

"No Ashton you know what happened and you didn't stop anything, you care about your fans more then you care about me, so go back to them," you stopped and turned around, you were standing only 6 feet from the fans.

"Y/N please just ugh," he flustered, "I - they mean so much to me and I'm not saying you don't it's just that -" you began to slowly walk away before he grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer, "You know I love you, I love you so much,"

"Ashton the little hobbit isn't worth it come here and take a picture with me!" One of the fans shouted. You felt tears prick your eyes as Ashton's face turned red with fury. He helplessly looked at you and you raised your eyebrows waiting for him to pick to pick sides.

He sighed and walked closer to the fans intertwining your hands, "which one of you said that?" He half-shouted. The group of girls stood dumb-founded, "look here guys, you may not 'ship' me and Y/N and that's ok, you might not like Y/N as a person, and that's ok. I'm not forcing you to like anyone you don't wanna like, but there is no reason for you to bully her. I read that some of you guys have self-image issues and are constantly bullied at school. You know what it feels like to be put down, to have people make fun of you number 1 insecurity. So why do you do it to Y/N? I love her so much and I don't want you guys to drive her away because you're jealous. If this bullying thing continues I don't think I could continue being nice to you guys, so just think before you speak or type ok? Look you might not like her, but insure as hell love her to death and I need her to love me so I can keep my sanity and if you drive her away I wouldn't know what to do. If you guys keep hurting her she might leave, she might leave and you will no longer have a giggly Ashton is that what you want?" Ashton finished his rant out of breath.

Both you and the fans looked at him as he clenched his fists and began hyperventilating.

"I'm sorry about the stupid fans!" One of the girls cried out, "I'm jealous of Y/N but I don't send hate because I know you love her and she makes you happy! And I'm sorry if one of these idiots ruined you're relationship!" The girl came out of the pack and looked at the both of you.

You took a step back and realized how much you meant to Ashton, and how much he actually meant to you.

You unhooked yours and Ashton's fingers and ran up to the fan who had just spoken and gave her a giant hug, "Thank you so much! I love you."

"Y/N I'm sorry..." Ashton said rocking on his heels.

"C'mere," you grabbed his face and pressed your lips together as hard as you could. You pulled away and Ashton wiped the stray tears on your cheeks with his thumb, "I love you, you big idiot."

A/N:

hellooo i wrote this on mi phone so if there are any spelling mistakes please tell me and it's short but A LOT of people wanted a part 2!! oh and tell me if you like it 

-gabby x