Gig ♡ m.c.

A/N: you meet the fans for the first time during a 5SOS gig :)

It was the first time Michael was taking you to a 5SOS gig, he was always scared of losing you in the crowd so he kept you safe. Today the band was playing a small acoustic show i with a little meet and greet after. You were really nervous because it would be the first time you would interact face to face with his fans. “Y/N it’s time to wake up," Michael whispered into your ear wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Do we have to get up," you turn to face him and give him a peck on the lips.

He smiled, “Well I have to, don’t wanna let the fans down," he sat up and pulled the covers off of you.

"But do I have to go, what if they don’t like me?" you groan and pull the blankets up.

"C’mon there’s nothing not to like about you," he picks you up off the bed and stands you up, “Let’s get ready." He unwraps his arms and goes into the bathroom.

☆ ☆ ☆

"Hey Y/N, how’s it going?" You were squished in the van next to Michael and Calum. 

"A little squished, but it’s fine," you giggled and Michael pulled you closer to him and pecked you on the lips.

"Aww get a room!" you heard Ashton yell.

You finally arrived at the venue and the show was about to start,

"Mike I don’t know if I can stand in the crowd I’m better off on the sidestage with Liz," you look up and he gives you a kiss.

 "Look if anyone gives you a hard time send them to me," he smiles then gives you a tight hug, “Meet me on the right side of the stage after so we can go to the meet and greet. How will I find you in the crowd?" 

You look him in the eyes then say, “Don’t worry you’ll find me." you nervously walk out of his dressing room and into the mess of fans. 

"Hey aren’t you Michael’s girlfriend?" a fan asks, you nod then smile. “Oh you and Michael are so cute together," another fan says, you say thank you and enter the venue once again. A lot of fans recognized you, they were so sweet there was nothing to worry about. The lights dimmed which meant the show was about to start. You had a poster in your hand. When the stage lights flickered you saw him. Michael looked so cute on stage he was so confident and cocky. He scanned the crowd in attempt to find you, but Luke started to play the first few chords so he had to stop. You held up your sign which said, “I LOVE YOU MICHAEL" in bold letters. Surrounding fans aw-ed and took pictures. Calum must have seen it was you because in-between songs he whispered something to Michael and pointed your way and he looked over and blew a kiss. Right before the next song Michael paused, “How’s everybody doing tonight?" the crowd unanimously shouted good and the boys smiled, “Well this show is really important to me because it’s my girlfriend, Y/N’s first show," the entire crowd aw-ed again. He continued, “Love you babe," he blew a kiss then pointed in your direction. You felt tears in your eyes and all the fans around you smiled. 

At the end of the show you meet him at the end of the state with tears welling up in your eyes, “I’m so proud of you, you were so good." He grabbed you and kissed your nose.

"I liked your sign," he smiled, “and I love you too." You laughed and fixed his sweaty hair.

He grabs you tightly around the waist, and sits you on his lap for the entire signing. He kept kissing you and tickling your waist. 

"Wasn’t too bad Y/N was it?" He asked signing the last poster.

"No I actually loved it, they are so nice in person," You smiled. 

You went on twitter and tons of people were sending you pictures of you and Michael, you smiled and realized how many people wanted you together.