Surprise ♡ c.h.

You were surprising your boyfriend who was currently on tour in America. He's been away for almost a month and Luke has been complaining nonstop about how much Calum misses you. You planned with Luke to have you picked up at the airport by Liz, but have you driven to a different hotel then theirs and have a taxi take you to the venue. 

"Okay Luke I'm at the airport where's your mum waiting? Okay, great, I see her thanks," you hang up the phone and run to where Ashton was waiting, "Liz hi!" you give her a big hug and smile.

"We missed you too Y/N! Calum's been a wreck, he's feeling a bit sick," she smiles, "We can't let the fans see you just yet," You smiled and grabbed your bag as Liz lead you to the car.

"Of course, wouldn't want to ruin the surprise," you giggle putting your sunglasses on and putting your hood up.

"Y/N that isn't necessary we're right here," she opens the trunk and puts your bags in, then opens the front door and lets you sit in as she hops in the front seat and your on the road.

~at the hotel~

"Here's your ticket for tonight," Liz passes you the concert ticket, "He's going to be so happy, okay see you later. Don't forget to tell Luke you're here," she pulls you in for a hug then leaves the room. You wave goodbye and plop down on the bed and pull out your phone.

To: Luke Hemmo:

at the hotel too excited x

From: Luke Hemmo:

my mum told me, i convinced the boys to put beside you in the set list can't wait to see his face. 

To: Luke Hemmo:

its going to be awesome :))

From: Luke Hemmo:

The cab should be getting there at 5, get ready!

To: Luke Hemmo:

okay thanks xx

You put your phone down, and checked the time. It was 3:30 meaning you had an hour and a half to get ready so you hop in the shower.

You put on light make up and decide to wear the 5SOS snapback Calum gave you and some jean cutoffs with one of his singlets. It was 5:20 so you headed down to the cab.

Once you got to the arena you started shaking. You couldn't wait to see his face when he saw you. You got to your seat and met some 5SOS fans.

"Are you Y/N?" you nodded, "Can we get a picture?"

you nodded then added, "Don't tell Calum I'm here he doesn't know," they jumped.

The set started and you sat down. Towards the end of their set Calum introduced their next song, "This is going to be one of the last songs," the crowd aw's, "We haven't performed this song in a while, but I'd like to dedicate it to my girlfriend Y/N who's back in Australia, this is Beside You," he gives the crowd a sad smile and begins the first few chords.

You stand up and try to make eye contact with him. You catch Luke's eyes and he waves. Calum looks at who Luke's waving at and his eyes light up. You smile and wave at him. His eyes become watery and he's smiling like a dork. You put your hands to your mouth and can't help the tears that are forming in your eyes. 

At the end of the song you rush to the side of the stage where Liz is standing and watch the boys do their last song, Heartbreak Girl. Liz points to a set of stairs and tells you to go up on stage after the song. You follow her instructions. And Calum runs over to kiss you then goes to the mic, 

"Okay guys you have been a great crowd, this has been the best show yet, thanks for being a great audience good night!" He puts his arm around you and kisses you slowly. 

Backstage Calum picks you up and kisses you properly, he pulls away only centimeters away, "What are you doing here?" 

The only word you could say was, "Luke." He looked back at his friend then smiled.

"Let's go somewhere else," he grabs your hand and leads you further into the venue.

A/N: idk it's a bit rushed but i hope you like it :) -gabs