It's Not Christmas Without You ❅ c.h.

It was Christmas day and you were sitting on your couch sipping hot chocolate in the pile of wrapping paper you had just brought up. Your younger brother was running around playing with his new toys and your parents were attempting to clean up the mess you've made opening all the gifts. You were great full for everything your parents had given you, but you felt a little down because your boyfriend Calum was a 24 hour plane ride away, in America with his band.

"Hey Y/N, are you alright? Are you happy with your presents?" you mother sits down next to you and pulls you in for a side hug. You lay your head on her chest and sighed.

"Yeah I really like everything I got, thank you for it all," you force a smile and take another sip of your hot chocolate.

"So then what's up? You seem a little down," She comments. You and your mother had an open relationship, she knew everything. You looked at the necklace that hung around your next, it was a lightning bolt charm, you smiled remembering the day Calum had given it to you. He said that a heart was too cliché and he wanted to be unique, he engraved the back with your initials and his initials and then put five tally marks under it.

"Oh," your mother interrupted your thoughts, "You know if he could be here he would, I can tell he really loves you," She says causing you to smile, "There you go! Now go get ready we're having company over later!" she smiles getting off the couch. You groan and go up to your room.

❅❅❅

You showered and changed into the outfit your mom bought you for Christmas. You relaxed on your bed with your knees up and your laptop propped on them. You scrolled through your tumblr dash and your twitter feed, there were a few tweets asking about Calum, you didn't know how to respond to those. You and Calum hadn't spoken in a week and you were starting to worry he forgot about you. You moved back to your tumblr dash and aimlessly scrolled, until you heard the doorbell ring.

"Mom can you get the door!" you yelled, no response, "MOM! CAN YOU ANSWER THE DOOR I'M BUSY!" you yelled, then chuckled.

"Y/N I'm still getting ready can you answer it?" she sweetly responded. You slammed your laptop shut and put it on your bed with a loud plop and trudged to the door. You opened the door without looking at who it was.

"Yes?!" you said looking at your feet annoyed. The person in the door hadn't responded, but by the look of his shoes you hoped your prediction was right. Your eyes trailed from his feet to his face, as your eyes made eye contact your face broke out into a smile mirroring his, "Calum." you grinned. You were immobilized by his figure standing before you.

"Y/N," he breathed. He came closer to you and wrapped his arms around your waist lifting you up slightly. You accepted his hug and wrapped your arms around his neck and nuzzled your head into his neck. "God I missed you so much," he whispered in your ear.

"I missed you too," you pull out of the hug and his hands make his way up to your face, his large thumbs wiped away the tears you didn't know were falling. His eyes flicker to your lips as he slowly draws closer to you. You meet him halfway and press your lips on his, finally, after all these weeks moping about missing him he's finally here. With these thoughts you wrapped your arms around his neck and tugged at the short hair at the nape of his neck. He muffled a moan and pulled away, "Our parents are here," he took a breath and laughed, your cheeks flushed, with your arms still around his neck you lowered them to his waist and noticed his parents and his sister behind him. "We'll finish this later..." he whispered pecking your lips one more time and taking a step inside.

You wiped your eyes and greeted the other members of his family. "So Y/N what was your favorite present?" you mom asked.

"Thank you so much," you kissed her on the cheek and pulled her in for a hug, "I love everything I got, but having Calum here has to be the best part."

A/N: part 2 of the 5sos christmas imagines enjoy <3 -gabby xx
I didn't do the rest because I was busy but yeah