Confessions ♡ c.h.

“Y/N get dressed I’m taking you out,” Calum walks into your room and grabs one of your bags.

“Cal how the hell did you get in here?” you jump off your bed in shock.

“Through the front door, duh?” he came over to give you a proper hello, he took you in his arms and kissed the top of your nose, “Now get ready and wear something warm.” You giggled and changed into jeans and a sweater.

“Caluuuummmm!” You yell walking to the front door, “I’m ready! Now where are we going?”

He taps your nose with his finger, which makes you scrunch it, “Now little Y/N/N that is a surprise,” He pulls your beanie over your eyes and picks you up and begins to run. You cling on to him for your life letting the cold air hit your face. He finally stopped and put you down.

He lifted your hat and tilted his head down, “This would be easier if you weren’t so short,” He giggled before lifting you up and kissing you. He twirled you around and then grabbed your hands and swung you around until you both fell down next to each other. No matter how cliché you knew this was it just felt perfect. You crawled over to where Calum was sprawled on the floor looking upward and snuggled into the crook of his neck and kissed his jawline.

“Whatcha looking at?” you were gazing at him, the way his eyelashes curled in synch with the curve of his nose, his cute little moles that lined his jaw, his chubby cheeks that curved into his jaw when he smiled.

“I should ask the same to you,” he peered over and smirked, looking straight into your eyes, which made you blush, “You know I’ve wanted to tell you this for a while,” he smiled and your heart raced, “Y/N I- I love you.” You were taken aback by his confession, but you couldn’t help but smile. You perched yourself on your elbow and kissed him slowly, pulling back before he could go any further, “I love you too Calum.”

A/N: Short again ARGHHH!! but this one is cute -gabby x

ps WHAT THE FUCK 10 VOTES THATS AMAZING <3