Meet Her ♡ a.i.

Ashton's band was over and they were holding a twit cam in the living room, Ashton told you not to walk through because he hadn't told his fans that you two were dating. You promised him you would try to stay out of the living room. "Ash when are you starting," you walk into the room finding all four boys surrounding the laptop, "Oh hi guys." You awkwardly wave to the 3 other boys sitting there.

"Um in like two minutes," he looks like he was just laughing because his dimples indented really far, he looks so kissable.

"Y/N just stay out of this room," Michael says typing something on the laptop. 

"Oh okay, I'm gonna be around," you go over and kiss him then walk into Ashton's room and climb into his bed. You pull your laptop out, log onto twitter and turn on the twit cam, sure enough they were already logged on and doing their silly charades. 

"Ask us questions!" Michael demanded, "Like funny ones." You thought you'd have a go and tweeted the livestream: 'SOMEONE UNLOCK THE DOOR I'M STUCK IN HERE AND I NEED TO PEE.' Calum must've saw it because you heard him mutter it to Ashton and he started laughing. You kept watching the twit cam when Ashton whispered something to Luke then Luke said, "How about a house tour?" Your heart jumped when Ashton winked at the camera. A house tour meaning you had to leave, and leave fast. You put on your shoes and stand up, but not fast enough, you heard the boys running down the hall you decided to hide in a corner turned around, when the door opened. Ashton looked shocked and stood in front of you, so the camera couldn't see you. Michael walked in shortly behind Ashton when he saw your legs he mouthed the words sorry but still showed the room. "This is Ashton's room, where he gets funky," Calum says in a MTV Cribs voice, Luke got in Ashton's bed and Calum continues, "This is Luke modeling what Ashton does in this room," Luke starts humping the pillow.

"No no no, that's my pillow you idiot," he steps out from in front of you and Michael turns the camera to Luke. Ashton takes the pillow and starts hitting Luke. Luke runs across the room and picks up a pillow by your feet, "Can I use this," he whispers, you nod and he sneaks up behind Ashton and hits him. 

"Okay that's enough of that," Michael lowers the laptop so it's in front of his face, "We are just going to stay in this room because I'm too lazy to go back to the living room." Luke and Ashton collect themselves and join Michael by the desk. 

"Are you all single? From Anna," Calum reads, "Um actually me and Michael are dating." Calum puts his arm around Michael.

"Hey!" Luke brushes Calum's arm off Michael. 

"Ash what about you," Michael asks him and he turns red, then looks at you. You nod to him telling him it's okay.

His dimples deepen as he begins to talk, "Actually I'm currently seeing the best girl in the entire world," the other boys aw, "and she's actually here right now if you want to meet her." You shake your head and back up. Ashton pats his lap and waves you over.

You walk over to sit on his lap and look into the camera and wave, "Hi guys," you are blushing so hard and you can't stop smiling, "Um I'm Y/N." Ashton kisses your cheek and you smile.

"Now that I have that off my chest, please be nice to her, I love her a lot, and I hope you do too," You feel tears in your eyes but you push them back.

A/N: idek kinda cute? i guess 

-gabby :~)