The Storm ♡ a.i.

A/N: sorry this is really late i have bad writers block can we try for 5 votes on this haha lame :( -gabby x

You heard thunder boom as you ran onto your bed and under your covers. You take out your phone and open the weather channel app, it says the storm will end in the morning,great 10 hours of staying up, you were deathly afraid of storms so every time thunder boomed or lightening flashed you jumped and screamed. 

*buzz buzz*

You checked your phone and Ashton was calling.

You: Hey Ash what’s up

Ashton: Caitlyn are you okay?

You: Um… yeah I guess…

Ashton: Babe are you sure?

You: Yeah, maybe

Ashton: Caitlyn I know you don’t like storms I’m coming over

You: you don’t have to Ash I told you I’m fine

Ashton: alright see you later byeeeeee

He hung up and you groaned, you took your blanket and dragged it to the couch where you wore it as a cape and sulked into the couch. 

10 minutes later you hear the keys in the lock jiggle and you jump, who has keys to your house, you panicked and hid under the blanket. You heard footsteps come closer and you shake, and you felt a hand on your back and you let out a shriek.

"Relax Caitlyn it’s just me," a familiar voice said, you took your head from out of the blanket and found yourself looking into two honey colored orbs.

"Ashton!" you jumped into his arms and he giggled.

"Caitlyn you said you were okay," He brought you down to the couch so you were lying on his chest.

"I lied…" your face turned a light pink and you hid your face in his chest.

You spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies, Ashton played with your hair and traced shapes on your back occasionally kiss the top of your head. Every time you jumped because of the weather he would bring you closer and whisper, “I’m here to protect you, don’t worry..” in your ear and every time it would send shivers down your spine.