They Find Out ♡ a.i.

Before:

"Hey Y/N?" Ashton was laying on your couch with his head hanging off, after one of the 5SOS hangouts. The other boys had left hours ago, but Ashton wanted to stay to keep you company. It was normal for you, both you and Ash have known each other for years.

"Yeah Ash," you lifted your eyes from your phone and focused them on the lanky boy on the couch.

"I was just wondering," He paused and sat up, "actually come here, it's pretty serious." You stiffened a little worrying about what he's going to say.

He looked down at his hands playing with them, fixing his hair and his shirt. "Ash tell me, please I'm getting scared," You grabbed his hands and he flinched.

"Um Y/N," He looked down again and played with your hands, "I uh well I kinda would you to be my uh-," he stuttered, "well actually, Y/N, do you want to go out with me?" He looked up and grinned, your mouth stood agape, "Like a um date."

"Yeah I know, I got that," you nervously giggled pushing back a strand of hair.

"I understand if you don't want to, I mean you probably see me as just a friend and I hope that's not true because I really like you and I think I want you to be my girlfriend and-" Ashton sputtered out until you cut him off putting your lips to his.

"Yes," you pulled back noticing his face was bright red.

"W-what?" He blinked and turned a darker shade.

"Yes I'll go on a date, and yes I'll be your girlfriend," you smiled, looking over at Ashton who's face matched yours.

3 Months Later:

"Ash stop the boys are going to be over soon," you giggled as he kissed your neck.

"Please babe..." he whined, placing kisses along your jawline. You gave in and lean into the kiss. It got heated a little too quickly, before you knew it your legs were wrapped around Ashton's body and you were leaning up against the kitchen counter. He was nibbling at your neck and you were tugging at the hem of his shirt.

"Ash, the boys are going to be here- ohhhh Ashton," you moaned.

"HEY Y/N WE'RE HERE!" Calum yells from the front door, "OH MY GOD!" Ashton pulls away from you and you unwrap your legs from his torso.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!" Michael yells in horror.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO Y/N!?" Luke yells.

You're face turns bright red as you rub where Ashton was kissing. "We have to tell them now?" Ashton whispers in your ear causing you to jump.

"So?" Calum drags out, raising his eyebrows. The other two boys followed his actions.

"Well we are sorta kinda. Dating," Ashton spoke abruptly putting his arm around you and kissing you on the cheek.

"How?" Michael blurted out, you rolled your eyes.

"Well?" Luke responded.

"Um well...." you look at Ash whose face was darker than yours, "It was um 3 months ago..." you whispered.

"YOU AND ASH HAVE BEEN FUCKING FOR 3 MONTHS?" Michael yells.

"NO!" You and Ashton yell at the same time.

"Just listen, it was after you three left one day after a chill day, and he sorta kissed me and yeah," you blushed and Ashton put your arm around you.

"Wait..." Luke realized, "We're so dumb, Cal I told you something was up. He stopped whining over her like 3 months ago,"

"I ship it!" Michael yells.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Calum questions.

"Well at first we uh didn't know what this was, and uh well you didn't ask? So we didn't tell," Ashton shrugged and you giggled.

A/N: this sucks but I didnt know how to end it :)