Get Out ♡ l.h.

A/N: Ashton's you're brother and you're dating Luke and I'm sorry if it sucks I changed the name to Y/N enjoy :-)

Ashton had invited his band over to play in the pool as the first swim of the summer. Right before they came over, Ashton sat you down to lay down the rules, “Y/N I know I’ve told you a hundred times, but no flirting with any of the guys please, and when I tell you to do something listen to me," he knew that you and Luke have some sexual tension, but what he didn’t know was how close you two actually were, “and if any of them flirt with you, don’t egg them on, I told them you were off limits, okay?" he smiled then gave you a hug, “Now go get ready." You run into your room to pick the best bathing suit you owned, just because your brother said you can’t date them doesn’t mean you can’t let them enjoy what they are missing out on. Luke had given you his number last time you met up, you decided to text him:

You: watch out Ash is on sister patrol.

He immediately responds:

Luke: that's fine I wanna talk so sneak out when he’s not looking please :-)

You: that won’t be so hard just follow my lead ;) 

Putting away for phone, you pull out your favorite bikini and a crop top, when you hear the door bell ring. You get dressed fast and beat Ashton to the door.

"Y/N!" Luke was the first one you saw, he had a singlet that barely covered his torso, he wrapped his arms around you and you snuggled your head in his neck. You heard Ashton coughing from behind you and you let go. You waved Michael in and followed behind Calum to the pool deck. Ashton must’ve made Luke stay behind for the “don’t touch my sister" talk. You were worried that Luke would back out, but you pulled off your cover up and put your legs in the pool. 

Luke and Ashton shortly came out of the house both with towels around their necks. You and Luke made eye contact for a second, then he pulled off his towel and did a cannonball into the pool.

"LUKE I’M SOAKED! You idiot!" you giggled splashing water back at him.

"It’s not like you weren’t going to go in the water," He grabbed your leg and pulled you in. You help your breath and went under, once you came up you open your eyes and you were looking into the clear blue ones of Luke.

"Asshole," you whispered so only he could hear, “Now I have to put my hair up before it frizzes," you said it loud enough for Ashton to over hear. You get out of the pool grab your towel and storm into the house. You skipped up the stairs waiting for what’s to come. You peer out the back window to see Luke sneaking behind Ashton and race into the house. 

"Luke come on, let’s go in Ashton’s room," you whisper opening the door and letting Luke in closing the door behind him. “So what is it that you wanted to talk about," you were leaning on the wall.

"Um, well," Luke came closer and closer. He pushed his lips on to yours pushing you against the wall. 

He pulls away, “What’s wrong?" you tilt his chin so you can look into his eyes.

"Ash is going to kill me," he shakes his head and laughs, then kisses you again picking you up to his eye level. You help him and stand on your tiptoes. You pull away again only so your lips barely touch, “who cares," then your lips touch again, and again. Everything was perfect, you wrap your legs around him and brush your fingers through his hair.

You hear the door open and Luke throws you off of him and fixes his hair. You rub your eyes and standing in the door was Ashton. “fuck," you say under your breath running to the door. He pushed you back, and stood in the door frame in shock. You hear him struggle to find words to say.

"Look Ash it’s not his fault," you beg him not to blame Luke, “Don’t be mad."

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED." Ashton was still in shock and now his face was red, “LUKE get out of my house." He yelled and stepped forward. You grabbed your stuff and waited outside the door. Luke fixed his and went to the door, he turned around, “Look Ash I’m sorry I didn’t mean to." He then looks at you, you mouth him ‘I’m sorry’ and he just shook his head and left.