Inspired By Songs ♡ a.i.

You were laying on Ashton's chest. "Ash I just don't know what to do anymore, I mean I really really love him, but-" he got up and slowly came closer until your lips touched. You pulled back straight away. You were talking to Ashton about your ex, he wanted to get back together. You trusted Ashton to give you the best advice, but he scared you with the kiss.

"Y/N I'm sorry…" you heard Ashton whisper.

"No-" you managed to tell him before rushing away.

You and Ashton had been friends since you were 5, he's helped you through so much, you had no idea he liked you as more then a friend. You didn't have feelings like that towards him, or did you. After he kissed you, you rushed to your favorite spot in the park overlooking the city. Tears were streaming down your face, you were confused. You heard steps rushing from behind you, it was Ashton. You knew it was him before you turned around, he was the only person you told about this place. He knew all your quirks, all your secrets and all your hiding places.

"Look Y/N," Ashton grabbed your arm and turned you around so you were facing him. He wiped away your tears, "I'm sorry I just-" you cut him off.

"Don't apologize Ash..ton, you meant it, but I can't- I don't know what to sa-do," you hugged him and went to sit down.

He sat down next to you, lifted your chin so you were looking into his eyes, "Look Y/N I know what I did was stupid, but I think I'm falling in love with you," his eyes softened.

"Look Ash, I don't know what to say I mean I want to get back-" he shook his head, "What?"

"Y/N/N," he pulled in closer, "I won't hurt you like he did, I will never hurt you," your heart dropped and he continued, "I think you're perfect the way you are and there isn't anyone that can compare, just please." his voice cracked when he said please like he was about to cry. You didn't know what to do so you leaned in and wanted to give him a quick kiss on the lips. Once you touched lips your heart melted.

He pulled away only a few centimeters, "Are you sure?" he smiled. You nodded and deepened the kiss.

A/N: it's kinda bad but it's sorta influenced by Mr. Brightside and Hearbreak Girl and if I could write fanfic this scene would be in it, sorry it's a bit rushed.

-gabby :~) x