Beside You ♡ l.h.

You haven’t been with Luke since he left on his North American tour supporting One Direction. Yes you’ve been skyping and texting as much as you could, but it wasn’t enough. You missed him and from what the other boys were telling you he was having a harder time. It was the year anniversary since you two started hanging out, you sat in bed watching recent concert videos. You wanted to talk to Luke, you wanted to hear his voice, but you knew he was probably performing. You were sulking and clicked on another video when you got a incoming call from Ashton, that’s weird he never calls me.

You: “Um, hi Ashton what’s up?”

Ashton: “Y/N thank god you need to take the next flight here its an emergency”

You: “Ashton what’s going on is Luke alright?” you panicked rushing to your closet to find a suitcase.

Ashton: “He’s physically okay don’t worry” he sighs

You: “Then what’s the hurry?” 

Ashton: “You haven’t been on twitter today have you?”

You: “N-no why?” You rush back to your laptop and open twitter. Your timeline is filled with tweets, all saying around the same thing, ‘I feel so bad for Luke he’s misses her so much’ with a link to a video. “Ash what’s going on”

Ashton: “Just click the video I’ll be right here."

You click the link which leads you to a video called “Beside You Live” with todays date, you press play

 ▶ Luke begins to talk, “Today is the first year anniversary since I’ve met my girlfriend Y/N, and we can’t be together right now but I want her to know that I love her, this one is dedicated to Y/N it’s called Beside You,” you felt your face get hot and tears well up in your eyes. His voice surround your ears as you tried to hold back tears. "I wish I was, I wish I was" Luke sang the last line and his voice cracked, you saw his eyes begin to water and you started to cry. Calum walked from his mic to comfort Luke. Before the video ended you saw a glimpse of a red faced teary eyed Luke. “Ash,” you croaked.

Ashton: “You okay?”

You: “How bad was it?” 

Ashton: “Ummm, well, um okay, he’s still um not okay, and we had to end the show there…”

(A/N: this was where part 1 ended)

You: “What can I do?” Ashton shrugs, “No Ash I need to do something help me!” you choke back tears.

Ashton: “Woah Y/N just breath, there’s a flight leaving tomorrow morning, do you think you can get on it?”

You: “If it’s for Luke anything,”

Ashton: “Kay see you soon”

And he logs off. You find a text on your phone from Luke,

From Lukeyyy:

I’ve booked you the flight Ashton told you about and emailed you the link get here asap – Liz xx

You sigh, thank god, she probably had already talked to your parents and had everything sorted out. You pull out your suitcase and start packing.

*after the flight*

“Hey Ash I’m here who’s picking me up?” you try to use as little roaming charges as possible, “A cab seriously okay, I see him, see you later? Bye.” You find the cabbie who’s holding your name on a sign, here goes nothing.

“Hi I’m Y/N,” you point to the sign.

“Ah hope your flight went well,” he takes your bag and leads you to the car. You quickly turn on roaming to text Ashton that you were headed to the hotel then turn the 3G off. When arriving you find Michael and Ashton sitting in the lobby.

“Y/N thank god you’re here!” Ashton comes over and engulfs you in a hug, followed by Michael.

“Well it’s good to see you guys too,” you laughed.

“Sorry hi Y/N we all missed you,” Michael sarcastically states, “Better?” you nod.

“Okay whatever, where’s Luke?” you jump a little, and you notice their faces drop.

“He’s locked himself in the bathroom at the arena, we’re still trying to get him out but he refuses to leave,” Michael confesses, “He’s opened the door for food but that’s it, Calum’s been trying to get him out but he won’t budge.”

You sit down on the closest chair and put your hands in your head, this was too much to process, Luke isn’t even at the hotel he’s locked himself in a room, because of you. You did this to him. With this thought taunting you tearing start rolling down your face. You felt a hand on your back and you look up to find Ashton.

“Look we can fix this, we can fix him, but you need to be strong too,” he smiles, “Come here,” He wraps his arms around you while you wipe away your tears, “Let’s get you cleaned up in a room then we can go get him okay?” you nod and follow them to the hotel room.

“Okay ready,” you beam coming out of the bathroom, “Bring me to Lukey!”

You follow Ashton and Michael into the parking lot where there was a car waiting surrounded by girls.

“sorry girls we’re in a rush maybe later,” Michael apologizes before opening the car door, right before the door shuts a fan yells, “Why is Y/N here?” you shake your head and look at Ashton who’s trying not to laugh.

“Y/N thank god you’re here it’s been almost 2 days,” Calum comes over and drags you inside.

“Hey whatever helps right?” you look up and see he has bags under his eyes. He walks you over to a door where Liz is banging on the door, “Luke hun you have to get out we need to go!” you tap on her shoulder and she turns around and hugs you, “Thank god you’re here! Luke look Y/N’s here!”

“No she’s not you’re just lying again,” you hear him sob, “She’s not gonna fly out for me, I’m not worth it!”

“I give up,” Liz turns around to walk away before she leaves she says, “You’re the best thing that’s happened to him please don’t give up!”

“Luke she’s right next to me say something Y/N,” you were still shocked, he’s worth the flight, “you’ve been in there for two days you’ve got to come out,”

“Luke it’s me,” you put your head on the door and whisper.

“Calum stop doing impressions,” he groans.

“No Luke it’s really me, Y/N, now please come out and tell me what’s wrong,” you plead. Nothing happens tears begin to form in your eyes, he doesn’t recognize your voice, “Luke you’re worth the flight,” your voice cracks, but you had to hold it together. You hear the doorknob jiggle and you hold Calum.

The door cracks open, ”Y/N?” Luke whispers, you make your way to the opening of the door and shyly wave, “hi Lukey.”

He opens the door further and rubs his eyes, “are you actually here?” He stands shocked, his eyes wide open and his jaw dropped.

You take a good look at him, his hair is a mess, his eyes are red and puffy with dark circles surrounding his eyes. He looks unhealthy like he hasn’t been eating enough. You feel a slight shove and you walk closer to Luke. You nod getting closer and closer to him.

He rushes over to you and wraps his arms around you and crashes your lips on his. You can taste salty tears and you pull away noticing his face is wet with tears. “Don’t cry Lukey I’m here there’s nothing to worry about now!” You wipe his tears and kiss him one more time.

"Why? How? I love you so much baby," he picks you up and nuzzles his head into your neck.

"Love you too Lukey," you smile and let the tears that we’re forming fall, "let’s get back to the hotel everyone’s worried about you!" You smile, he puts you down and you rush out of the arena both of you holding a huge smile. 

A/N: i only wrote 2 so far that have multiple parts and this is one of them, and I'm actually really proud yehy! So 5 votes again please ;) -gabby