Sitting In Public

Luke
So Luke would open his legs out wide and let you sit inbetween his legs with your back on his chest and always be playing with your hands and touching your face and he'd be really cute about it. If you were on a sofa he would be really close to you and he would talk with the boys and take your fingers and play with them and make sure he's holding your hands all the time and he would trace your jaw and play with your brows and trace your nose and just be really cute. 

Michael
You wouldn't be on Michael's lap, but your legs would be, he'd let you drape your legs on him and lay your head on his shoulder and he would play with your hair. He would play with the ends of you hair with the hand that is wrapped around your back and leave little kisses on your head while he talks to someone else. He would always have a piece of his hair in your hands and your legs would always be on top of his.

Ashton
Ashton would be a little fucker. He would hold you on his lap by your hips, if you were on a couch together he'd grab you by your hips and make sure your butt was on his lap and his hands were on the bareskin of your hips. He would hate it if you wore dresses or anything that prevented him from rubbing the pads of his fingers on the warm skin of your hips and waist. 

Calum
Calum would be really cheeky. He would always find a way to put his hand on your ass or thighs. He would let you sit on your lap like Ashton, but he would always be lowkey feeling you up. If you were watching a movie on the couch he'd have his hand really far up your thigh and rub it really far up. He would sometimes give you really nice shoulder massages when he was bored and wanted your attention because someone else was watching him. If you were sitting at a dinner table with your parents he'd have his arm around your waist but have a few sneaky fingers on your ass.