Ice cream, tears and....!

Well, here we were in my home in the same bed with Luchia. The one that was in the phone and made Luchia mad was Perona. 

Of course she didn't want to be in the same place with her and she came to stay with me for some days. Luchia was texting her boyfriend on the phone but looked sad.

I turned on my side to face her. "What's wrong?"

"Eh?" She locked her screen quickly and said avoiding the eye contact. "Nothing at all... Everything is perfect..."

I puffed my cheeks in sign that I do not believe her. "You can tell me~~~" I squeek.

"Really, everything is fine... Thanks for letting me sleep here." She told me and chuckled. "Now tell me about your date." 

"Don't change the subject!!!" I yelled and blushed.

"Okay. I will tell you and after you will." The black hair girl told me.

"You first. I am listening."

She took a deep breather and her eyes teared up. "I--I--....... even if I have a great guy next to me, I am still thinking about him... *sniff* Maddalyne... *sniff*"

I got upset and tried somehow to calm her down. "What's wrong?"

Luchia hid her face into my hug... "I---I am terrible...I have a great boyfriend but my mind is still to him..."

I patted her hair and asked. "By him.. you mean Zoro?"

She just nodded her head... and continued crying.

I tried to think something to make her relax. "Well, I will go make us some tea, we will relax and you will tell me everything. Okay?"  She sat on her butt and hugged a pillow and she noded her head like a little child that got caught.

"Do you have something sweet?" I heard a small voice from the girl.

I went fast into the kitchen and made two cups of black tea and brought the ice cream. When I returned I saw Luchia. She was looking a scar on her leg. It was not big but still a scar.

"What are you thinking Luchia?"

She rubbed her eyes and digged in ice cream. "D--do you think... Perona and Zoro are together..." She puffed and noticed some new tears.

"Luchia, I don't know but you said it by yourself. You moved on and have a great boyfriend." I sipped my tea.

Her almond eyes flattered open. "Do you know why my boyfriend wants to be with me in our siblings weeding?" 

"Why? Because he wants to be with you in that important moment?" I shook my shoulders.

She gave a negative nod. "To make sure and Zoro and I are really over. Because he is jealous and scared.... and all this is my fault."

"What do you mean?" I put a spoon of chocolate ice cream in my mouth.

And her answer made me choke on the ice cream. "The last time we made love and I was cumming... I yelled Zoro's name." She told embarrassed.

"WHAT????!!!!!!"  I caught . "YOU ARE NOT SEROUS!!!!!????"

"Yes, I am... and I just can't... I am thinking to break up he doesn't deserve that... because I am stuck with my ex."

"Luchia do you want to go back .... you know with Zoro."

"Yes! NO! I don't know! He broke my heart into millions little pieces... and have pass a year... I am sure he has someone. Whatever.... Let's say something happy. Tell me about your date!!! It's tomorrow with the man that took the interest of our great artist." She winked.

Wow! She changed mood very quikly.

"Ehh... well, he is working in the travel agency and he helped me to arranged the honeymoon and after we just happened to run into each other." Luchia was stuffing ice cream like a little kid and asked me.

"Which travel agency?"

"Whitebeard Travel Agency."

"Hmmm! I know people from there. What's his name? Maybe I know him." She said happily.

I smiled. "Really?"

"Yeah, Luffy's brother was working there." Luchia licked her spoon.

"His name is Marco Phoenix."

The girl in front of me continued digging the dessert and said. "Marco. Yeah, I know him. He is very cool guy but I didn't know he had time to work with costumers... You know being the boss of this huge company. He must be very busy."

I almost fainted when I yelled. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN???!!!! M----MARCO OWNS WHITEBEARD AGENCY?!!!?!??"

"Yeah, he is the first son of Newgate. After his death Marco took over. What? You didn't know?" She said innocently with chocolate around her mouth.

"I HAD NO IDEA!!!!"

"Really? Wow! You will see he is very nice. I think you will make a cute couple."

My tsudere side got me. "O-Of course not!!!" I blushed deeply.

"Ohhh!!! So cute! I am so happy! I hope this date will be a success!!!" She clapped happily and stood quickly from the bed.

Luchia walked to my wardrobe. "You don't mind." I nodded and she opened it. "Let's see. How you will seduce Marco." And explored the wardrobe.

My face red as red! "What to do?"

"You will have to look more than pretty. You must be shining and espacially in his eyes." She winked playful.

"We can to do that tomorrow let's go sleep." I told her. But my brain was trying to understand that Marco wasn't just a normal guy. He was the CEO of the biggest travel agency in the world. This first son of Edward Newgate... 

I clicked his name on the internet and.... all that was true. I read an artical with the title.

The big inheritor Marco Phoenix

HE LOOKS SO HOT HERE... I BLUSHED DEEPLY AND THE I WAS READY TO SCREAM!

HOW CAN IT BE POSSIBLE THAT I HAVE A DATE WITH THIS MAN?!?!!?

NOTE: HEY GUYS!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!! I JUST NOTICE THAT THIS STORY THAT YOU SHOWED YOUR LOVE GUYS..... HAS TAKING A RANKING!!!! I AM VERY HAPPY EVEN IF IT'S IN #170 PLACE I AM VERY HAPPY!!! CONTINUE GUYS! PLEASEEEE! VOTING AND COMMENTING SO WE CAN GET HIGHER!!! KISSES EVERYWHERE!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!