Madalynne's gift

After which we found the perfect dress for my sister's wedding, we went to a café without the little bitches. I was alone with my sister to the cafeteria and I ordered a hot cup of tea and she took a cappuccino. We were silent for a while, she glared to me with her serious face and then she yelled to me. "What were you thinking?!? First, you showed up late, again! Second, you were full of paint, again! And to sum up you were extremely rude, especially to Bella. You need to grow up one day little missy."

"BUT....B—bbut.. she started it in the first-----" She cut my words down. "I don't want to hear any buts again. I want you to calm down and think what you did."

"Grrrr!!!" I growled but gulped down my words because I didn't want to upset her more. I already had somehow destroyed Dova's day... and I wanted to make up with her. I wanted to do something to help her out with that special moment.

So, I changed the subject and I asked her. "Where will you go for the honeymoon?" She took a breath and told me. "We don't have decided yet. Mihawk and I think a lot of places but we can't choose." I clapped and grinned. "How about I pick and pay for you and this will be my present for your wedding!!!"

She took a sip from her cup and said. "It's very sweet and I appreciate it but...." I cut her. "I don't care!!! I will do it!!! You know something? I will start looking right now!!!" I jumped of my chair and went out of the café. Dova face palmed. "This girl... I wonder what she is thinking."

At Mihawk's house

Dova put the keys and opened the door of her future husband's house. "Honey, are you home?" She heard his voice from the bathroom. "Wait a minute. I'm coming in a few. Can you make me something to eat, please?" "Sure, honey." She went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. The brown hair woman took eggs and bacon and started cooking. Suddenly, two hands wrapped around her waist into a tight hug. "Wait a minute. I'm cooking now." But he pushed gently her long curls to one side and gave sweet kisses on her neck. "Stop it. I will burn the eggs." Mihawk whispered in her ear. "You don't like it, sweetheart?" Dova blushed and replied. "I do but... I'm cooking now."

Mihawk took the fry pan off the fire and tuned off the kitchen. "You can cook later." He turned her to face him and pushed her close to his body. He was looking at her with lust at his golden eyes. Dova blushed when she released that he was wearing only a towel at his waist. "M—Mihawk, I have something to tell you." The man pushed a little the fabric of her shirt and kissed her shoulder. "Did you find a dress?" He continued kissing her. "Yeah, I did but..." She shutter her mouth up with a passionate kiss. She broke it. "I need to tell you something." The woman stroked his black hair and told him. "Madalynne decided to pay everything for our honeymoon." He continued and sucked her neck. "That's great. I appreciate it." Dova was ready to lose control and give it to him but she said it loud and quickly. "She will pick the place!!!"

Then he stopped what he was doing and glanced at her. "What!?!?"

"She wants to help. I—I am sure, she will pick a nice place."

"Why do you let her? We said that we'll choose together, Dova."

"I'm sorry but Madalynne really wants to do something. You know, she wants to help me at this important moment of my life. Are you okay with this, honey?"

He rubbed his forehead and grinned. "Okay, no problem. But now..."

She titled her head innocently. "But now what, Mihawk?"

"But now Dova..." He let the towel to fall off his waist and allowed the woman to see his naked body which caused her to blush.

Author's note: Thanks for the reading. Please don't forget to vote and comment!!! Let me know what you think for my story. <3 Thanks again!!! Kisses to all of you!!! <3