The blue Phoenix

The day of the exhibition had came. I had send my paintings at the gallery and took a shower. The hot water fell on my body. As long as I was taking a shower, I was thinking about the exhibition. My art work this time was something which really came out of my soul. I was painting all day and night and I was proud of all of them. Especially for one. It was my masterpiece. That one, I gave it to the gallery but I was not planning on selling it. I wanted to stay there, so more and more people could see it. I called it 'The blue Phoenix' It was my favourite of the exhibits. I hoped that people would loved it like I did.

I went out of the shower and wrapped around my body a towel. I heard a knock on my door and walked to it. I opened it and saw my big sister with a smile ear to ear and a suitcase. "Hi, Maddie." She said. "Welcome, Dova. Come in." I went with my sister at my bedroom. I took the hairdryer and dryed my hair, as Dova sat on my bed. "Well, how my 'Crazy Artist' doing?" "Everything is fine. I am actually very excited for the exhibition." I told her happily. "Really? I had to see you like that for long time. What change?" She asked curious and her green eyes shined. "This time Dova, I painted what came out of my soul. I had long time to feel so good with my work." I chuckled.

"This is great. As long as you showed the beauty of your soul at the paintings, now you must show to the people the beauty of your appearance." She winked and put out of her suitcase a cute blue dress in the high of my knees and a flat blue ballerina shoes.

"Wow... they are very pretty. You didn't have to buy those for me." I said.

"Nah, of course I had to. I want when the people will ask to see the artist of those masterpieces to stay more impress when they will meet the artist. They are just a small gift for my unique sister."

"Thank you, Dova!!! You are awsome!!!"

"Come on, dress up. Mihawk will pass with the car to take in the gallery." She gigled.

"Okay~~~"

Time skip

An hour had passed from when the exhibition started. A lot of people were there. They all were dressed up in luxurious clothes, holding a glass with wine and commenting mine work. I was anxious. The exhibition had only my work that time and my name. I was famous in that sector. It was a kind of 'Prestige' to some one had in his house a painting of Madalynne King.

The visitors looked excited with my work. I had heard a bunch of compliment and some came personally to me and congrats me. They were asking me about myself and how I got inspired. The most of them wanted to buy 'The blue Phoenix' and asked me about a price. My answer was "I am so sorry but this painting remembers me a special person. It is not for sale." I told them as kindly as I could. 

I was very happy. They did love my art.

I done a small walk in the huge gallery. In a smaller room, I saw Mihawk and Dova. He had a hand around her waist and she rested her head on his shoulder. They were looking a painting. It was the painting which I had draw in the memory of their love. A water lily in a lake. A water lily was remembering them how did they met. (A story which I will tell you another time.) Their gazes met and exchange sweet words of heart. Dova was in this man's arms and I knew she wasn't asking for more. She was completed with the love of this man. "I hope one day, I will feel this way too for some one." I whispered to myself.

I continued my walk at the gallery and went to the room where was 'The blue Phoenix'.

I went closer to the painting and stood in front of it. I noticed carefully, as long as I was looking at it, the more I was smiling. In my memory came his words 'Relax, everything it's gonna be okay. Wear a smile and do what you love.' I chuckled at that. Thank you, Marco, I though.

Suddenly, a flash blinded me for a moment. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the way where the flash came. "I'm sorry if I startle you but I couldn't resist and took a shot-yoi." I saw a blonde man who was holding a camera. He had a big smile. I think I blushed a little and said. "Yeah, a lot of people like 'The blue Phoenix'..." "I did not mean the painting-yoi. But the girl who chuckled." I looked around. "But the only girl in this room is me." Then, I understood and blushed more. "S---so, Marco, what are you doing here?" "I was curious when I heard about the big exhibition of Madalynne KIng. I really wanted to see your work." I played awkwardly with my fingers. "What do you think of it?" He gave a thumb up and chuckled. "I think, the colors are balance and gave harmony in the painting but also it shows the passion and the strength of the artist. Great job." I was impressed of his answer. I could not waiting Marco would know of art but he really did. "T-..thank you." He stood next to me and remarked 'The blue Phoenix'. "Um, I think this one is my favourite. I heard that one is not for selling that's too sad."

I blinked. "You wanted to buy it?!?"

"Yeah, I do like it a lot. But whatever..."

"Actually, you can take it." I told him with a smile.

"Are you sure?"

"A gift to tell you, thanks."

"Thanks for what, Madalynne?"

"I did what you had told me, I just did it how I love it and those were the results. I really inspired this painting from you. So, I want you to have it."

He scratched his head and I believed that his cheeks took a light pink color.

"Thank you, Maddie but I really didn't anything special."

"I will deliver the painting at your office." He did call me, Maddie. Oh my Lord. It sounded so sweet.

"Maddie, will you--"

He cut off of another male voice. "Excuse me. Miss King we need you." It was the owner of the gallery.

"Umm... Sure, I'm coming." I turned to Marco. "I am so sorry but I have to go."

"Of course, don't worry."

Author P.O.V

Miss Madalynne King left the room with the owner of the gallery. Mr Marco Phoenix after a minute checked his camera and stared at the photography who took earlier. It was the brown hair artist chuckled at the painting with the legendary bird. "So cute." He mumbled and smiled ear to ear.