Fangirl

The next morning

Mihawk woke up in the guest room of his parents-in-law house and lied his hand next to him to hug his woman but he only touched a pillow... she was not there. "Early bird..." he mumured and yawn... lazily he stood up and went in the bathroom.

After he finished his bussiness in the bath, dressed up and head to the living room. 

"Good morning, Mihawk." His parents in law told him.

"Good morning." He said to everyone but the two sisters didn't pay attention.

The four of them were sitting on the coach. The girls' parents were drinking their coffee and the two young women were watching something on TV. They were staring the screen and nothing else. The man noticed the young lady with the long brown curls and her green eyes. She was looking the screen like a little kid. He found her adorable with a face like that.

"Come and join us." His father in law gave him a warm smile and his mother in law asked him. "Do you want a cup of coffee and from Dova's biscuits?" 

Mihawk sat on the coach and answered. "Sure thank you Glodean." 

The old lady served him a cup and biscuits. "Here you are but I already told you that you can call me mum."

You see, Mihawk had lost his parents in a very young age and the words mum and dad.... we can say that he did not use to them a lot...

Suddenly a small squeak from Dova gained everyones attention..... When I say squeak I mean fangirling. 

She stared in the screen and had a big smile, noticing and hearing every move and word of a certain character.

"Girls what are you watching?" The man with the golden eyes wondered as he looked the screen for a moment.

Dova gave a quick... "Shh! I want to hear." Without her eyes leaving the screen. Then he younger sister turned her head and talked. "Good morning, oni-san. We are watching one of our favourite anime Fate/Zero." (girls you must watch!!!)

"I though that you had seen it."

"Yeah but we are watching it over and over again when we find time together." Maddie looked her big sister and continued. "Dova right now is doing her little fangirling... she always loved Lancer... when we were younger she wanted to find a man like him."

The episode over and Dova was so enthusiam. She saw her fiance and talked. "Good morning sweetie. How was your sleep?" He took a sip of his cup. "Seriously Dova. What are you finding attractive in that character?"

"Awww~ but he is just so perfect and handsome. He is strong and fight with honor... and those orange eyes. But of course they are not like your golden. And he has that love spot~~~" She went and sat next to him. "Don't tell me you are jealous of an anime character?" She said giggling and kissed his cheek.

He rolled his eyes and told her. "Of course not but you really don't pay attention to anything else when he is on the screen."

Then her sister talked. "If Lancer was real you would had to worry Mihawk. She is a fangirl."

"Maddie!" She said embarrasted. Their mother laughed. "I remembered that you had so many posters of this anime." "Mum! Not you too."

Mihawk decided to change the conversation. "Dova today we are going to look for a house. The broker will wait us in the first house."

"Then I must prepared." She stood up and went to the guest room and she was mumuring the melody of the Fate/Zero opening.

Time skip

Dova was sitting next to the drivers seat and noticing how handsome her fiance was. Okay, maybe as a teen was a fangirl but she could never replace the man who was driving in this car. She smiled to herself when she was making imaginations of their new house. That day they would decided in which house they will pass the next years together.

"What is it?" Mihawk asked her soflty. "It's just amazing. We gonna spend our life together in that house... how many are we going to see?"

"Until we find the one perfect for us and for them." He told her with his gaze on the street.

"Them?" Dova asked him. "Our kids."

Dova face light up. "How many do you want?" "I don't know. Two or three."

"It sounds perfect."

Mihawk parked the car carefully and they went out. "This must be the first one."

One man approached them with a smile. The man was handsome with quirky long hair combed backward in a rough fashion that has a strand hanging down his face. Orange eyes and a 'sweet love spot' to his right side of his face. The man welcomed them kindly. "You must be Mr. and Mrs Dracule. Welcome, my name is Diarmuid Ua Duibhne and I'll be show you some houses."

Dova was trying very hard to keep her nosebleed unnoticed and Mihawk was thinking... Someone is making fun of me

The broker Diarmuid looked like Dova's favourite anime character.... (Check the pic and dare to tell me if Lancer is not handsome :P )

Please leave your comment!!! It's so helpfull!!!