Too late

"King, Madalynne King. Nice to meet you, Mr. Phoenix."

"It's my pleasure to have a beautiful lady like you in my office."

I blushed at the sweet compliment.

He cleared his throat and asked. "How can I help you?"

I smiled and answered. "I want to find a special location for a honeymoon."

"Oh..." He paused for a moment and continued with a smaller smile. "Congratulations, when is your marriage? If I am allowed, of course?"

I laughed. "That's a very good question. I have no idea when is my marriage but my sister's is in one month. I want this honeymoon to be unforgettable for them. What do you have to suggest me?"

For a second our gazes met and stayed silent, I felt my cheeks to redden when...

Bang Bang into your room, I know you want it Bang Bang all over you

I panicked to find my mobile phone, It wasn't in my pocket but in my purse.... Oh! Found it!

I'll let you have it

I picked it up quickly. "Hello?"

"Hi, Maddie. Where are you, now?"

"I am looking a place for your honeymoon, Dova. Do you need me something?"

"Oh yeah. You don't have to do this. It's very sweet of you, but Mihawk and I.---"

I interrupted her. "Too late!!! I am already in a travel agency. Byeeee!!!"

"No, no, no don't..."

I closed the phone and Mr. Phoenix laughed and after started talking to me about different places.

Back to Dova and Mihawk

"No, no, no don't you..." "Tutututu..." Dova looked at Mihawk and said. "I couldn't make it. She is already at a travel agency."

"Well, how it looks like, we can't do anything for it. But we didn't finish something..." He removed slowly the sheet off her and she giggled.