The Bouquet

A beautiful morning had come, the happy couple had just woke up. Dova nuzzled in Mihawk's chest. "Good morning, honey." She whispered and he kissed her forehead. The couple was naked under the sheets. Mihawk's hand moved and played with Dova's curls. When, suddenly........

Din don somebody pushed the door bell. The man stood up from the bed and wore a robe. "Stay on bed, I will be back soon." He told her and she hid her face with the pillow. "Okay, honey."

Mihawk left the bedroom and opened the door. 

"I have a bouquet for miss Dova King." A young man holding a bouquet with red roses said.

The golden eyes male tried to stay calm. "I will give it to her."

"Here. I need a signature." He handed him the roses and a pen. Mihawk signatured the paper and gave back the pen. "Have a nice day, sir." "You too." He closed the door and Dova wearing a robe came happily to the kitchen.

"Who was it?" 

"Those are for you."

"Really? Who send them? Oh my God. It's so big." She told and took the little card and read.

Dear Dova,

I come back and I will stay for few months. I learn about your wedding and congrats. 

I missed you and I want to see you soon.

We have long time to talk.

Wish you the best, Crocodile.

"Oh! I missed him. I have to see him years." She cheered happily.

"Dova, I don't want you to meet him." Her future husband said.

"Huh.. Why?" 

"This man had always his eyes on you. Forget it."

Dova bothered of Mihawk's words. "Crocodile is just my friend. You don't need to be jealous. I will call him right now to go for a coffee." Dova grabbed her phone and before she pressed any button Mihawk caught her wrist. She glared at him. "Don't act like a child. He is a great friend. We were classmates and grew up together." 

"A friend wouldn't send a huge bouquet with RED ROSES!" He yelled.

"He did it because he knows they are my favourite. And leave my hand, you are hurting me." 

He let her hand but he was still upset. "Dova! I do not allow you to go out with him."

"Mihawk!!! You can't do that!!! I am not a kid and you are not my father!!!!" She yelled.

"Dova, he wants something more from you of what you think. Don't you even dare to go out with him."

"You are saying you don't trust me!!! For the love of God. Stop it!!!"

"Dova!!!"

"Mihawk!!!"

The woman angry went to the bedroom and dressed up quickly. "Where are you going?!!?"

"I am going to take a walk. You stay here and relax and we talk then."

She run out of the house and shut the door with power. 

The man cursed. "Damn that bastard! If he touchs my Dova, I will kill him!!!"