No one

Dova P.O.V.

I was cuddling with my fiance and he really was confused. Mihawk was stroking my my long curls and murmured. "What do you think happened between Perona and my sister?"

I looked up in his eyes and whispered. " I have no idea. But it's sad that Luchia come back home and she didn't stay not even one night with us because of that spoiled misfit." I told him a little mad at him. I didn't like the pink hair girl, she was spoiled and believed that I was just a servant.

"Don't be so mean, Dova. It doesn't suit you."

"But you know how she is acting better than anyone. You were her guardian for two years but I am telling you that if she done one mistake she is leaving and I don't care if she came for our wedding."

Mihawk turned his head and asked me. "Why all of you have just hates Perona."

I crossed arms and turned my head the other way. "We don't hate her. I am just sure she has done something to our Luchia. Luchia is in pain even if she tried to hide it from us."

He held me tight and gave me sweet small kisses on my head and neck. "I know you are worried but I think you have to relax our day is coming and we have our favorite people around us to support us. We can't let them feel bad."

"I know... They will feel bad if they know that we are worried about them.... I just wish Luchia would tell me... I want to help her.... Mihawk..." I stared at him in his eyes. "What my love?"

"Promise me that if we have a baby girl that you will not let anyone hurt her... No one will hurt our little princess. Or prince of curse.. I am taking about the girl more because I have an instinct... Our daughter will be pure and sweet. But our son will be kind and gentleman like his dad."

"How do you know it?" Mihawk asked me but I noticed the smile on his lips.

"Silly, they will be our children. You will see... You can call it mother's instinct." I giggled when I felt his lips tickling my neck.

"I like the sound of that. You know if we want our little prince and princess then..." He turned me and came on me. My hands next to my head and his lips were whispering next to my ear.

"Then the king has to make love with his queen." And he attacked gently my neck. I blushed. I was shivering. I was wanting more. I was happy in the arms of this man. The man that I want to pass the rest of my life with.

I whispered softly. "I love you." Then those eyes... those golden eyes pierced my green. His palm stroked gently my face and kissed sweetly full of feeling my lips. "You have no idea how much I love you. Thank you. For being here."

I put my arms on his pale cheeks and shook my head. "No. I am the one that I have to thank you."

We leaned closer and our lips were almost touching. Suddenly, the door of our room busted open and an annoying female voice yelled. "Where can I find----..." She looked at us and we looked at her. She blushed and yelled. "Ewww! Old man, can't you warn us for your perverted actions."

Mihawk said annoyed. "You are the one who didn't knock."

"Perona! Don't you know about people's privacy! You have to respect more the man that took care of you when you had no one else!" I yelled mad and stood up from my bed.

"Look in the past I was holding back and don't say anything because I love him but I will not allow you to talk this way to him. In few days is our day. If you want to help us and stay and help out but if you don't then go back to your home... And if you can't our perverted action then go and stay in a hotel!"

"Pfff! I already had decided to go and stay with Zoro. I am leaving in the morning. Have fun."

And she left.

I closed the door and went back to bed.

"Wow." Mihawk's voice sounded next to me.

"What?" My cheeks were still red of my nerves.

"You can't stop surprising me." He smiled.

"I would not leave any one to talk like this to my man. Especially when he does not deserve it." I said and stood up again.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To eat some fruits. I need it."

"But we were in the middle of...."

"I am so sorry but right now I am too mad for this... Do you want something to eat?"

"No!" He told me but I went to the kitchen and Mihawk fell on the bed and cuddle mad the blanket.