Dova in the festival

Where I had left the story... Hmmm.... Ah, I remembered!

We were at the flower festival and Dova was talking on her phone. 
"Yes, sweetheart. I am so sorry for making you worry." She told him as she played with a lock of her hair.

"Don't worry. I am on my way." Her fiance told her sweetly.

"Take care. Bye."

"Bye. Love you."

She hang off her smartphone and her eyes were sparkling. The brown hair woman was very happy that they would not fight again for a stupid issue like that...

Dova smiled and said. "I think, I have to find Maddie." When a hand patted her shoulder and she turned on her heel and saw someone who had to see long time.

"Crocodile! Oh! How are you? I missed you." She hugged her old friend.

"Hi, Dova. I missed you too. I am fine. How are you?"

"Everything is great. I am getting married in less than a month!!!" She cheered happily.

The man looked around. "Did you come here alone?" He asked her.

She nodded negativily. "No, with my sister but I went to do a call and then lost her." 

"What about your fiance? Working?"

"Well, actually we had a small fight and.... but now everything is fine and he is on his way coming here." She told him and checked the time in her phone.

Then the man asked her. "Did you take my flowers?"

"Oh, yes! They are very beautiful but cause us trouble. Thanks by the way." 

"Let me guess. It was the reason why you and Hawkeyes fight." He lit up his cigar.

With a small smile she nodded her head. "Yeah... He is a little overprotective sometimes. Do you believe this? He is sure that you want something more from me."

"And he is right, Dova." Crocodile told her and pulled her into his hug.

"Whaaaat? You are jok---mmm!" He shuted her mouth with his lips but she quickly pushed him off her and gave him a very stong..... SLAP!

"How dare you?!?!! We are friends and you know how much I love him!!!"

The man rubbed his cheek and smirked. "Oh, come on, Dova. I know you want that too."

"You are such a jerk! I will not cheat Mihawk with you or anyone else!!!"

He grabbed her from her thin wrist and did not let her go. "I am not asking you to cheat on him but break up."

"No, that will not happen for this reason found someone else. I know you will find someone and she will love more than anyone else." She stared at his eyes with her green orbs and tried to calm the atmosphere. After all he cared for him, they were friends many years now.

He let her wrist and took a deep sip of his cigar. "You know, I will come back." He told her and left. Dova titled her head with question. "Huh?" As she was watching him disappeared into the crowd.

She started looking for her sister, she was upset of what happened. She wanted to talk with her and relax... She did not want to see her MIhawk like that. After all he was right about Crocodile.

Dova walked to the river. She knew it was Maddie's favourite place but before she reached it she noticed two people there. Dova decided to see what happened by distant.

She saw her sister sitting to the coast of the river with a young man. 'Who is this guy? Maddalynne's friend.' She guessed... Dova 'spy' on them for a little behind some bushes.

Maddalyne and the young man were looking at the sky but unfortunately, Dova could not hear their conversation but noticed that her little sister was blushing. 'I think little Maddie has a crush.' She giggled quietly.

There was a moment that Maddie looked down at the water of the river and he looked at the sky and after he looked Maddie and with no second he grabbed her bridal style and lift her up and run to the small wooden ladder on the river.

Maddie screamed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!!!!"

He told her with a smile. "Ready?"

The girl grabbed her hands around his neck terrified. "NO! NO! DON'T YOU DARE!"

He counted like a little child and ignored the girl who was screaming in his ear.

"ONE....."

"NO! PLEASE!"

"TWO....."

"OM MY GOD! HE IS GOING TO DO IT!"

"THREE!!"

The blonde boy jumped on the river with little Maddalyne.

SPLASH!!!!

Their heads came out off the water and Maddie swam near him. She laughed and splashed him some water. "Now you will see!!!"

They started a small water fight and Dova was so happy off all that scene. She was watching her sister so happy... 'I've never seen her like that before.' She thought when a hand on her shoulder cut her thought.

"You came!" She hugged her man when she saw him.

"You worried me so much, don't do that again." MIhawk hugged her tight and with her arms on his chest she pecked his lips. "You were so right.... I love you." She told him and hid her face on his shoulder.

He stroked her hair and whispered in her ear. "I love you too..." When his ears and eyes caught something he asked. "Is that Maddalyne?"

Dova giggled and took his hand. "Let's go to eat something, honey." She was giggling unstopable.

"Did something happen?" He raised his eyebrow. 

She nodded and told him. "I guess they are right of what they are saying for the Flower Festival. Every single flower will find its couple."

Author's note: I am so sorry about my late update!!!! I hope you liked it!! Please let me know what are you thinking.... Love ya!!! <3