Girls talk

I returned home after of a beautiful night. I thought that was the best Flower Festival ever. I had so much fun with ... him. I could not believe it. I was sure I was smiling like a little stupid teenage girl who had her first crush. I clench in my hug the small fluffy teddy elephant and felt the softness.

'Maybe everyone is sleeping right now. I will go to my room.' I thought and went to mine and sister's room. I opened the door and looked at it. It was the same as I remembered it. How many memories I had of my childhood room? A lot! I noticed our toys, my old paintings, Dova's gymnastic system, our books, our desks and our beds. It was exactly how we left them; mum and dad had not changed anything. I smiled and looked my fluffy elephant into my arms and after a moment my door opened slowly and a head popped in the room. Brown long curls, green eyes, white skin and a low whispered voice. "Are you sleeping?" I whispered back. "No, come in." My big sister came inside the room and closed the door behind her and she was wearing a black night dress. I noticed and told her. "It's very pretty. Where did you get the night dress?" She looked at her cloth and said. "It was Flora's gift. Do you want me to ask her where she got that?"

Flora was my sister's best friend and they were working together to their aroma shop. "No, it's fine. Dova as you said Flora, who are you going to pick as your bride mates? Please don't say our cousins." I told her and she smiled and sat next to me. "You silly, of course I have picked." My sister hugged me and told me. "Flora, Cornelia and...." (Cornelia was her childhood friend who also owned the aroma store with Dova and Flora.)

I glanced at her and asked. "And?" "And you of course. If I have not my sister as my bride mate who else is going to be?"

We both looked each other and giggled. "When will we choose our dresses with the girls? We must wear the same."

"In two days. But I come here because I wanted to ask you if you have something to tell me." Dova had a playful look and noticed the fluffy elephant into my hug.

I told her. "Don't worry. I will take care of everything for the honeymoon. I have picked the place and tomorrow I will arrange everything."

I said but Dova teasingly pinched my cheek. "I did not mean that but by the way. Which place you pick?"

I stroked my little elephant. "I want to be a surprise. But what do you mean if it's not for the honeymoon?"

She stared at me and sang quietly. "Any love interest?"

I blushed. "What?"

"I don't know... Tall, blonde. You and he were playing into the lake.... Mmm?"

I blushed deeply and tried to hide my face. "Y-you saw us?"

"Only for a moment. Do you want to tell me about him?"

"Well... Dova, I think I like him a lot... He is working in the travel agency; this is where I met him for the first time when I went to find a place for your honeymoon."

After I told her about Marco and what he had told me and when I saw him to my exhibition.

Dova was listening like a little kid who was hearing a fairytale for first time. "I am so happy for you but tell me what happened today? Your smile is huuuge!"

"Well, when you left to call Mihawk I went to the lake and....