Broken glass

"Sooo if today he told you for tomorrow... didn't it mean you have one day to decide?" Luchia told me.

Yeah, my sister Dova and Luchia came to help me and I explained them what happaned and then Luchia figured it out that I would go out with him the next day and not that like I was thinking.

"Oh my God! You are so right! I got so excited and anxious..." I started blushing when they both started laughing.

Luchia jumped on my bed and she sang. "That means we have time for shopping~~~"

"You think that I don't have anything good enough?!" I glared at her. "Of course not! I just want to go shopping and looking for excuses!" The black hair girl put out her tongue.

My sister smiled and gather her stuff. "Well, you two have fun. I must go now. We still have things to set up before the weeding."

"Ok, bye Dova." We said and my big sister continued. "Luchia don't be late and also Maddie you can come and eat with us dinner. Now Luchia is back it will be good to eat all together."

"Mmm, I don't know... I have to finish some things for a gallery exhibition." I explained and Dova smiled. "I will wait both of you." And she left.

"Maddie, will we go to the mall?" She hugged me and I looked at her. "You really missed that place huh?" Her brown orbs shined and nodded her head. 

"And also I have to take a present for my borther's weeding." 

"Whaaat? You still didn't take anything?"

She scratched the back of her neck. "Yeah, I didn't find time... What did you take them?"

"The honeymoon."

"Really? I can not afford something so expensive!! Unfair! Where?"

"It's a secret."

"Tell me! I promise I wοn't tell anybody." She gave me puppy eyes.

"Forget it. Let's go to the mall." 

"Yay! But I still want to know. Tell me Madalynne!!!"

In a small cafe the same time

Marco P.O.V

I walked inside the cafe and saw some friends. 

"Oi! Marco, long time no see." A red hair man with one arm sang.

I sat next to him and smiled. "A lot of work. I can not take a breather."

Shanks sipped his drink. "From when you inherited your old man you have no time for anything else."

In the memory of my father and brothers who had passed away, I sighed. "I just wish sometimes to never had all those and had my family back."

Then a loud cheerful voice heard. "OIIII! Marco!!! Shanksss!!!!"

A black hair boy attacked Shanks and stucked on him. Shanks laughed. "How are you Luffy?"

Also with him was a green hair guy with earrings, a blonde guy with a curly eyebrow, a black hair guy with long nose and a woman with orange hair.

"How you doing, guys-yoi?" I told them and everyone started to conversing different stuff, we were eating, drinking and be loud like always when someone brought an old issue back.

"Do you know Luchia is coming back? It's been a long time we ha---" Ussop was telling us enthusiam but a sound of breaking glass stopped his words.

*CRACK*

Everyone stared at the hand which broke the half empty glass of booze except of course young Luffy who continued cheering. "Really?! Luchia is coming!!! I missed her!!!" Then Nami hit his head and told him to shut up.

"Let's just say something---...." Nami was ready to talk but then their green hair friend stood up.

I looked at him. "Oi, Zoro. Are you alright?" He just nodded, walked away as he wiped his hand on his shirt and left with out saying a word.

We all knew the story of those two but nobody of us knew the ending.

Shanks sighed. "A broken glass is like a broken heart..." And we started cleaning the place carefully.

Ussop apologied. "I am so sorry. I shouldn't bring Luchia as long as Zoro was here."

Sanji puffed his cigarrete mad. "Who knew what that marimo did to sweet Luchia-chan."

"We do not know what happened. You can not blame him yoi." I said and bring my glass near my lips. "And the reason yoi? Why Luchia is coming when is an exam;s period?"

Shanks smile then became bigger than before. "Hawkeyes is getting married!!!"

"Really? I had forgot...And the lucky lady?" I took a sip from my drink.

"Yes, you did not have meet her. She is an amazing woman <3 <3 <3 So beautifull!!!" Sanji had hearts on his eyes and sang like usaully.

Shanks put his hand on my shoulder. I could see he was very happy for his friend. "You maybe know her. She was an athlete. Dova King."

I choked on my drink when I heard the last name 'King'

"Marco, is everything alright?" Nami asked.

"I'm fine. Thanks." I said and looked the liquid inside my glass. King huh? Could she be Madalynne's sister? Afterall, she booked a honeymoon for her sister...

To the mall

Madalynne P.O.V

We were looking dresses with Luchia at the mall. Luchia was helping me to find something and also for herself. She took a purple dress and put it on her. "What about this?" She asked me. 

"For me it's too much but I believe you will look great in it."

I looked around and I noticed a ligh green long dress. It was wonderful. Luchia was tall and I really believed that dress would show off her nice body parts. "Luchia look at this! You will look amazing. Everyone will be staring at you."

Luchia turned her gaze and saw the dress then she turned her back to it. "No green. I don't like it." She crossed her arms mad.

Then I remembered something I wanted to ask her. "Um... can I ask you something?"

"Of course." She said and she continued looking for dresses.

"Why did you broke up with ... you know Zoro?" I told her and prepared for the worst reaction. When they did break up, everyone was asking her but she've never told anyone.

She took a deep breather. "It doesn't matter anymore... a year has pass from then and I move on."

I wondered. "You move on?"

She laughed awkwardly. "Yeah, I met a great guy and I'm happy." 

Luchia walked into a fitting room with some dresses but I knew that the issue 'Zoro' was painful for her. I hoped that new guy would make her really happy and would made her forget about Zoro.