She is coming home

"Okay, byyyye!" A voice cheerful voice sounded from the phone and Mihawk hanged up. My very too soon brother-in-law and my big sister were looking different houses with the handsome broker Diarmuid.

As Mihawk hanged up he sighed and Dova asked him worried. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just my sister is coming early and I need to pick her up from the airport..." He checked his wrist clock. "In one hour."

"That's great, Mihawk! I missed her so much, I can't wait to see her." Dova smiled happily but then thought again. "In one hour? But we still have to see more houses..."

The broker asked them politely. "Is there any problem?"

The green eyed woman told him. "Unfortunately we need to go... Can we come tomorrow again?"

Diarmuid thought  and answered her. "Only early in the morning, the program is full... If you can? Or else you can come another day."

Dova looked at Mihawk to see if he agreed and he told to the broker. "There is no problem. Thanks for the understanding."

Mini time skip

The couple was in the car, driving to the airport. Dova was giggling to herself because of her lover's fronw. "What's so funny, Dova?"

She smiled like a kid. "It's nice to see you jealous once in a while." 

"I'm not jealous." He said and took a turn carefully.

"Yeah, you are jealous of Diarmuid." Dova chuckled.

"I'm not. He was looking at you and you were admiring like a schoolgirl." 

Dova crossed her hands. "He was just kind and I was just admiring how good he is doing his job."

He raised a brow. "And the nosebleed?"

"I was just surprised! Because he is exactly like Lancer from the series!" She blushed embarrassed and told him. "After all he is too young for me and I already have the most amazing man in the world and I will marry him." She said out loud with out realized what she just told him.

Mihawk smiled and patted her knee as he returned his attention to the street. "You are mumbling things like that and I can not get angry with you."

"What did I... Oh~ I said it out loud. That happens when I am only with you. Usually I am thinking before I talk. But let's just change the subject. How is Luchia? Will she sing in our weeding? I miss her so much!"

Mihawk smiled because his sister and his fiance were getting along but he was still worried for his little sister. When she left for studies she left broken. Dova realized his thoughts and pat him softly. "Luchia is a big girl, she can take care of herself..."

"What if..." Mihawk sighed when Dova talked. "If she still have those feelings... I don't know but maybe she found someone better and have forget about him... Did we learn why they broke up?" Dova wondered and Mihawk moved his head negative.

"We gonna have a girl talk so don't worry." The woman winked and he chuckled. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me, she is going to be my  sister very soon."

The same time

I was in my house and I had emptied my closet. All of my clothes were on the bed and I tried to decided what should I wear. I couldn't believe it. Marco told 8 o'clock to be at Thousand Sunny Bar. Was it a date or just a friendly invitation to make me feel better. Afterall, I was crying and maybe he just wanted to be nice... but what if was a date?! 

"AHHH! I am so confused! I need help! What should I wear? How should I act? Umm..." I continued looking through my clothes and then my phone rang. I was listening it but I couldn't find it!

"Where is it?" I lifted some of the clothes and found it. "How can that be? Hello." I picked up and it was some gallery lady who invited me to go in her exhibition but I told her that I had plans and thanks for the invitation.

"Pfff! I will call my sister... maybe she can help but she must be busy. Today they went to look for a house. Well let's see." I pressed my sister's number and called her.

Back to the car

Dova heard her phone and put it out of her purse. "Oh. It's Maddie." 

"Hey, Maddie. How are you?" She said.

"Well, can you speak now? I need help?" Dova heard me saying and got worried. "Are you  okay? Did something happen?"

"I-I need advices and a stylish... I can't tell you from the phone. Can you maybe come from my place?" I told her and Dova answered me. "You are very lucky cause Mihawk and I are going to take Luchia from the airport. I will take her and come to you. How is that?"

"Luchia! Great! I am so lucky. She is always so stylish and glamorous! Wow, thanks!"

She gigled. "See how amazing is my sisters. The one is an artist and the other like model but she is more of an actress or singer. I guess. We talk soon."

"Bye."

And we closed the phone. The man who was parking that time asked his woman. "So after I will let you to Madalynne's" 

"Yeah, let's go and take Luchia." They went out of the car, he locked it and passed his arm around her waist. "M-Mihawk, what if camera's see us." Dova said worried in the past the couple had problem with the media but Mihawk whispered to her ear. "I don't care, you are going to be my wife. I can hug you if I want." Dova smiled bright and pecked his lips. "Did I tell you I love you?" She looked his golden orbs with her green.

"Many many times." Another's female voice heard. The couple turned and saw a young lady with black long curls, brown eyes, white skin talk and body ... busty and curvy... a lot of guys dream. She was holding two suitcases and a laptop case and with a huge smile run to them and hugged them. "Mihawk! Dova! I missed you so much!"

"We missed you too, Luchia." They hugged her back. Dova stared at her. "You become more beautiful, Luchia. Did you lose weight?"

"Yeah, I did and thank you. You are making me blush! I have so many things to tell you. How is your weeding go? I don't believe you found another singer for the party?"

"Of course not. We were waiting you." Her big brother told her and she was so excited to see them again. Luchia had missed them a lot and she was happy to be back home.

Author's note: I just had to add this OC Luchia, you will see she will help our story plot a lot. Please vote and comment so I know what you are thinking. Thanks for the support.