Every single flower will find its couple

I was drawing happily a new painting and singing. The painting was a magic lab with potions, books and all the magic staff, like the fairytales (and of course a lot of bubbles). Those days, I had a lot of inspiration. 

Take a sip of my secret potion,
I'll make you fall in love.
For a spell that can't be broken,
One drop should be enough.
Boy, you belong to me,
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic  

Suddenly, my phone rung and I picked it. "Hello, Maddie speaking." I said and continued painting my work. "Hi, Maddalyne. How are you?" "I am fine, Mihawk. You?" "Fine." "Umm. Do you need me something?" My brother in law was calling me only when it was something important. "Is Dova with you?" "Nope, why..... did something happened?" "No, everything is fine...." I though for a while. "Oh, Mihawk, I think she went to our parents house but not sure." He sounded relief that moment. "Thank you, Maddalyne." "No, problem. Bye~" I hang off the phone and continued drawing and singing.

  and it's called, and it's called black magic!  

My phone sounded again. "Yes~" I sang. "Hi, Maddie. Umm, do you remember what day is today?" I heard my sister's voice. "What day is today?" I asked curious. "Today, it's the Flower Festival at our village. I am already at our parents house for the night. Of course, you will come, right?" How could I had forgot the 'FlowerFestival'? It was my favourite cellebration of our village. Me and my sister grew up in a small village near the lake but when we became a little older we move in the city. "Of course, Dova!!! I can't miss that!!! Wait, I will call brother because he was looking for you to come after work at the village for the festival." I cheered happily. But then Dova talked. "Don't tell, Mihawk." "Why?" "Because we had a small fight..." I blinked. "For what?" Dova was talking slowly and took breathes. "Do you remember Crocodile?" "Oh yeah. I have years to hear about him."

"Yes, he send me flowers to say congrats for my weeding and Mihawk gets angry..." 

"I know, brother doesn't like Crocodile. But why to don't tell him about the festival?"

"Because Crocodile will be there too and I don't want any fight or a stupid jealous sence." She explained herself.

"Okay, but you will make him worry..." 

"You don't have to think of that Maddie, it's my problem."

"Okay, do as you think. See you later~"

Time skip- At their parent's house

"Maddalyne, sweety. Welcome!" My mum run and hug me when I reached home.

"Hi, mum! I've missed you." I said and hug her back. Dova came to and give a cookie. "Eat. I made them." She said with a smile and gave me my favourite chocolate cookie.

We walked inside in the living room. Where the ladies of our neighborhood came to prepared for the festival. "Aww~ I can't believe that. Is that little Maddalyne?" "Yeah, it's me. How are you?" I had a long time to see my mum's friends.

"Glodean, your girls are such a beautiful ladies." One of the old ladies said to our mum.

"Thank you." Mum treated them from Dova's cookies and her homemade pizza.

"Mum, where is dad?" I asked.

"He is still at the vineyard. He has a lot of work to do."

After a while mum left and I stayed with my sister and my mother's friends.

"Dova, your marrage is coming soon, are you anxious?" The one lady asked her.

"Well, not a lot. I can't wait for this moment." My sister smiled ear to ear, even if she had a fight with him she knew that she couldn't live with out him.

"I wish you the best, sweetheart."

"Thanks a lot!"

"So, Maddie any lucky guy?"

When I heard that question a male figure came to my mind but quickly I answered. "No, I am still single."

Another winked at me and told me. "You know what they are saying for the single young ladies at the day of the flower festival."

Then anther continued. "Every single flower will find its couple."

I was ready to talked when mum came in with a lot of kimonos. Mum was a dressmaker and had made for all of us kimonos for the cellebration. 

We dressed up. I was wearing a pink kimono and Dova a green one, mum had gave us and the traditional umbrellas with us. When the nigh came we went at the festival and we left mum with dad and their friends and we walked alone and talked about different issues. 

"Dova, your phone is ringing."

"Let it."

"But he will be worried. Tell him you are here and tell him to come."

"Na ah."

"Don't 'na ah' me! This festival means a lot to the two of you. It's where you confess your love for each other and become a couple. Do you want this day be with out him? And I don't watch your friend around here either. Dova, Mihawk loves a lot and for this reason he is a little overprotective."

Dova though a little and after nodded happily to me. "You are right. I want to be with the man who I love this day." "Then go call him." She left to make a call and....... Here I was, walking alone at my favourite festival, next to the lake. I was watching the people. They were shopping, singing, dancing and playing games. Everybody had a good time, except from me. I was feeling a little lonely. I sat down next to the lake. I took off my shoes and let my feet inside the water. It was always relaxing me. I noticed the beautiful full of star sky, the moon and the lake. The night was wonderful. 

I though what my mum's friend told me earlier,  every single flower will find its couple, she said but in my mind came one man. As I remembered all the sweets words, he told me I smiled to myself. 'Why can't he be my flower?'

"Mind if I keep you company-yoi?" A male voice surprised me. I looked up and saw a man in a kimono. It was the man who I was thinking of.

"M-Marco?"

"Hi, Maddalyne. Can I join you?" He asked me with a chuckle.

With a small blush at my cheeks and a smile. "Sure." I was very happy, he was there. I had no idea, why he was there but I couldn't hide my smile.