The visitor

The couple had returned from the festival and they were relaxing into the guest room of her parent's house.

Dova and Mihawk lied on the bed and they were wearing only their underwears because it was so hot. "I am so happy that I took off the kimono. I was sweating with it." The woman turned on her side so she could be face to face with the man next to her.

They both smiled and they wrapped their hands together. She whispered to him sweetly. "Some days have left and after we will be married."

"And guess something." He whispered to her and squeezed her hand. The woman bitted in excitement her low lip and asked. "What?" He grinned and kissed her hand. "Guess." She stood on her knees and jumped on the bed. "Tell me!"

He refused to tell her and shield his mouth. Dova frowned and started poke him but started guessing. "Will we have a pet?" Mihawk made a negative nod. "You learn where we will go for a honeymoon?"

Then he talked. "No. What about it? Did you talk with your sister?"

"Not yet. I will wait her to return and go to have a conversation with her. Now will you tell me?" My sister looked at him but after his phone rang.

He stood up from the bed, went and took from his pants his cell phone. Dova wondered. "Who can be this late at night?"

Mihawk picked it up and looked a little stressful and pissed off after he closed it.

The woman still sitting on the bed titled her head and saw him upset. "What happened? Who was it? Is everything alright?"

He breathed and was thinking how she would tell her. He knew she did not like that even he didn't like it but he did not have a chance to refuse.

"Dova, for some days we will have a visitor..."

"A visitor?" She crossed her arms but said. "It's okay. Who is it? One of your cousins or aunts who come for our wedding?" Dova smiled.

"Yeah... she will come for our wedding but she is not a family member..." He mumbled and she started to be suspicious. "Who is she, Mihawk?"

"Do you remember..... sweetheart, do you remember Perona?"

She jumped on the bed and yelled. "What? Why? Why, her? No, no, no. I don't want her into our house."

He walked and put his hands on her shoulders. "Why not? She will come for a few days for our wedding and and she has nowhere to stay."

She frowned and turned her head to the other way. "No, she was staying with you and Zoro for two years.... She can go and stay with Zoro. I don't want her to walking around inside to our house with only her underwear."

He sat behind her and massaged her after kissed her and wrapped his hands around her waist. "My little jealous kitty...."

"No, you are not going to ..... I don't want her. I don't want to lose you from a kiddo."

"You are so silly. How many times I have told you that there is nothing between Perona and I?"

"A lot b—but...."

He held her tighter into his arms. "Don't make weird imaginations, Dova. You are my little kitty and very soon we will have a lot of kitties in our new house." Mihawk kissed her cheek and stroked her tummy. She looked up to him and giggled. "Our new house?" He nodded and whispered in her ear. "I have talk with the broker and tomorrow we will see some houses because we gonna need a big one for our kitties."

Dova was so excited of selecting a new house where they would started a new life together and having his children and she forgot her anger and jealously. She turned and threw him on the bed and with her on top of him. "Mihawk, I love you. I really really love you!!!" She kissed him again again and again.

When she heard the door. "Maddie is home!" She stood up and kissed one more time her fiancé.

"Sweetie, is it okay if I leave and go to talk with Maddie?"

"Go but wear something first." He told her with eyes full of love. She wore quickly a night dress and left the room.