What just happened?

I was walking in the Whitebeard hotel. I talked with Marco and that day we would arrange everything for my sister's honeymoon. I knocked the door of his office and I heard his voice. "Come in."

I opened the door and entered the room. "Good morning, Marco. How are you?"

"I'm fine. What about you? Have a seat." 

I seat down and then we started a long conversation. He told so many and different staff of every country. Hours had passed and I was so confused.

"Marco! I can't decide!!! All of them sounds so good... My head is spinning." 

Marco really was a nice guy and he tried to help me. He smiled and told me. "I'm sure. This will make you decide." He lean forward on his desk and smirked to me. I lean forward too and my face came closer to his.

"Tell me!"

"Rides with elephants." He clicked the pen on his office.

I stared into his eyes. "Rides with elephants?"

He nodded. "Rides with elephants."

"Rides with elephants. Rides with elephants!!!" I slowly realised what he meant.  "Rides with elephants!!! Marco this is so cool!"

"Believe me it is." He winked and I was imagining 'Rides with elephants'

"Marco... Have you ever ride an elephant?" I asked him with stars on my eyes.

"Yeah, it's an unque experience. Into the jungle or in a lake. Surprisingly, they can be very fast."

"Wow! Thanks Marco! I have decide!!!"

Small time skip

I finally arranged everything thanks to Marco. I was happily walking out of the building when I met by accident my cousin Bella and her rich boyfriend. Of course, the most expensive hotel in the city... where else her boyfriend would had chose.

"Oooh, hi Maddie." Bella said and stuck on her boyfriend. I said. "Hi guys. How are you?"

"We are fine. What about you?" He told me. "I'm fine." Then his phone rang. "Excuse me. I need to---" "Don't worry." I said and he went outside and picked his phone.

Then Bella let her sweet smile disappear and turned into her bitch mode. "Well Maddie. What are you doing here?" Then I decided for once to be a little bitchy too. "You see some of us don't need to seduce a rich guy to visit expensive places like this."

She frown, she did not expect me to answer with this way. "That's true after all you are a famous artist ...but what to do all those money if you are alone?"

"Non of your bussiness!" I yelled.

"Yeah, sure. I'm just wodering. Will you come alone to Dova's weeding?" She raised an eyebrown.

"I-I.." I lost my words... I did not have anyone to join me....

"Poor Maddie. Forever alone... We all will go us pairs and you, to stand there all by yourself."

"Tsk! At least I'm not playing with the others feelings like yourself." I said and run outside. 

Why? Why I had to meet her? My day was so great and she... she was so mean.

I run to the plaza and sat on the fountain railing. I was thinking her words. 

Forever alone

Stand there all by yourself

I felt a tear to fall down my cheek and looked my reflection in the water. 'I don't care what she thinks but why this is hurt so much?' I started to sob because when I though.... 'I know Marco will never notice me as a woman. Why afterall? He is such a great guy. Why a guy like him will ever notice a girl like me? I am nothing special. I-I-I don't care to find a boyfriend anymore.... I just want Marco.'

My tears became more. The only man who I needed was him but I have no chance...

"Madalynne." I heard his voice. I even started imagine things. "Madalynne." I turned my head and saw Marco came closer. "A-are you crying?"

"N-no. Just some dust went into my eyes." I rubbed my eyes with my sleeves. 

He caught gently my wrists. "Hey, don't rub it and tell me what happened?"

I tried to hide my tears. "I-I am fine."

"Maddie..."

I needed to change subject. "What are you doing here? You must work in this time."

"I know. You just forgot your wallet and run to give it back." He told me and handed me my wallet.

"T-thank you."

"Now tell me."

"Just let me crying." I said and tried to walk away and he grabbed my wrists. "Marco!"

I stared at him. "You will feel better. Trust me." He chuckled and then I broke. He was the best guy... I started crying again.

"I-It's just that... my mean cousins will always make fun of me... because I am always alone..... I heard them saying that I will go alone to my sister's weeding and the only thing I will ever *snif* fell in love with is my art.. *snif* I-I-I tried to find a guy to go with me in the weeding to shut them up b--but I couldn't.... I gave up in this try w--when I--I *snif* met someone special... I think I fell for him b-but he will never notice me.... *snif*

Marco took my face in his big warm hands and sweapt away my tears with his thumbs. I looked up at him. 

"This guy must be very stupid." He kissed my forehead softly. That made me shiver but also relax.

"Why do you say this?"

Marco chuckled and whispered in my ear. "8:00 pm at Thousand Sunny Bar." And he just left... I had stayed speechless and confused... What just happened?

AUTHOR'S NOTE: AND I AM BACK!!! I KNOW I WAS AWAY FOR TOO LONG. THE LAST MONTHS OF MY LIFE WERE TOO BUSY AND WEIRD. I DIDN'T HAD TIME FOR ANYTHING. BUT KNOW HERE I AM! THANKS FOR THE LOVE! THANKS FOR CONTINUE READING VOTING AND COMMENTING!!! I AM WAITINGS COMMENTS! 

KISSES <3