Nice to meet you, Mr. Phoenix

I was angrily painting a new drawing. I had so much to do. First, to organize the perfect honeymoon for my beloved sister and brother-in-law. Second, I had to make my three bad cousins exploded from jealously. I needed to find the best escort for the wedding and to prove them that they were wrong!

I opened my laptop and looked for the best Travel Agency of the town. Directly, I found the most famous of the world, the one which only the richest people of the world selected. I wasn't one of them but I could afford it. I was talking about the Whitebeard Travel Agency. So, I googled for their nearest office. Luckily, it wasn't too far.

I went again to continue my painting, whatever that was...... I grabbed a paintbrush and tapped it on my chin. "Ummm.... Where can I send them?" I was wondering and talking to myself. "Maybe Paris, Rome, Madrid, Rio, Australia, Caribbean or maybe New York? What should I pick?" Then I looked my painting and noticed that from my anger earlier I had somehow draw Tashmahal. Not actually, but with mine imagination looked like it. So, I finally decided it. "India!!! Yes, this is a wonderful place for a honeymoon." I stood up and changed my clothes. I went to fresh up myself at the bathroom and saw my chin was red. "Damn! It happened again! Dova was right, again! I hate it when she is right!" I cleaned myself, grabbed my purse and left the house.

........

.................

I walked to the giant bulling of their company. "It's huge!" I said in enthusiasm. I entered the big glass door. A lot of people were at the hallway... Actually, I think that it was a hotel and the office of their agency were somewhere inside. I asked the reception. "Excuse me, where can I find the travel agency?" She just pointed with her hand a door next to the reception and returned back to her work. I opened the door and found a smaller hall and lots of doors. I knocked one of them and heard a voice. "Come in." I opened the door and I entered into a luxurious office and in the middle of the room was sitting a man who was talking on the phone. He continued his conversation but he turned his head to my direction, smiled kindly and nodded at me to have a seat. I sat down and noticed different papers about journeys on his desk. Like Paris, London and New York. I stared at them and though that maybe India weren't the best place for a honeymoon. After a while the blonde man with the black eyes hang off the phone and paid attention to me. "I'm so sorry for the waiting. I'm Phoenix Marco. How can I help you miss--?" The kind man was elegant, wearing a white, tight shirt which showed off his muscles, a blue tie and black pants.

I replied. "King, Madalynne King. Nice to meet you, Mr. Phoenix."