27- psychotic

(Song- closet to me, ellie Golding, sway lee)

The next morning I felt marvellous. Last night was the most beautiful, special night of my life so when I wake up this morning to the curtains fluttering as the sun ,and soft breeze come through, I don't give a damn. I'm just...happy.

I look to my right and see an empty bed. I sit up confused.

Roman?

I can finally link with him privately, this will make things more fun now that I can 'dig' through his brain.

"Yes babe" Roman walks into the room holding a tray with an assortment of breakfast foods. My stomach growls at the mear sight of food.

"Gosh I'm hungry." Roman puts the tray on the bed so I pull the cover up to cover most of me as I take a bite of a pancake.

"So clichè" I smile before taking another bite and all the while Roman looks at me. Not saying a word but just a smile lays on his face. I eat most of the food then put the tray on the side stand.

"What?" I ask after swallowing.

"Nothing"

"Then stop looking at me that way"

"What way?"

"That way"

"In a loving way?" Roman lifts a brow.

"No, keep the loving but take out the creepy way"

"Did you just call creepy" Roman challenges while moving forward.

"Well..." he jumps and tackles me on the bed. I lough then Roman tries to tickle me by my sides and I just look at him.

"Ha! Not ticklish there!"

"There? So there's another place" my eyes widen as I relise my mistake.

"No! No! There no other place just-" Roman decides to tickle my armpits. Nope, still no laughing.

"Hmmmm" Roman thinks.

"See, not ticklish" I smile up at Roman as he straddles. I now notice he's wearing sweat pants and a gray tank. While I'm just I'm naked with a thin cover covering some of me.

"Okay fine." Roman starts to reverse but he then grabs my feet ,that were sticking out the cover, and tickles them. Nooo! He found it!

I laugh hestericly and frail around.

"Stop, stop! C-can't b-breath!" Roman momentarily stops so I take the chance and jump up behind him. Now my naked chest is pressed on his back with my arms around his neck and I lean down to whisper in his ear.

"My turn to play." I kiss his neck and nible his ear and to that he let's out a sexy moan. That's how we spend most of our morning. Making out and ahhh...exercising.

🔱

Its new 1:35. Well that's what my new watch says anyway. Roman left for a meeting 34 minutes ago so now I'm in the kitchen, eating a bowl of cereal, on a Wednesday, alone. Most are at either work or at school which makes sense because they can't just sit here doing nothing like potatoes.

"Hey L KC" Lex and his brother, Max, strode in.

"L KC?"

"Luna KC"

"Wow Lex, how creative." Sarcasm dripping every word. "Hey Max or should I say 'Mister touchy touchy'?"

"Hey, I was doing what I was told." Max defends.