1- encounters*

KC POV: edited

I wake up and emmidiatly stretch my stiff limbs. The running from yesterday got me really tired and stiff. It's been a month since I escaped and I have never felt better. I have been running north I think. If I'm not wrong I should be on the border of the Port Angeles Pack, White Moon pack, the strongest most dangerous pack in the world. Their name is soo...tripy.

I pick up my duffel bag between my teeth and I trot through the woods towards the mall. I'm on no man's land so I won't get into any shit being the rouge that I am. I stop just before the opening and shift back to my human form. I put on my simple black ripped jeans, thin grey sweater with of course my combats. (🔝not vans). I only do have two pairs of shoes. I try tame my hair and it half works. My hair is surprisingly easy to take care of.

I put the duffel strap over my shoulder and walk out into the opening. Hopefully I don't look dodgey. I check my wrist. It's about 12:53 so that means breakfast. Or is it lunch? Or maybe brunch? Whateves.

I walk into the large mall and make my way to a breakfast bar. I enter the store and sit at a window seat.
I have already ordered so now I just wait but while I wait I dig through my bag and find a map. I take it out and lay it on the table.

I might need to double back to Cleveland to get to Milwaukee, my ultimate destination, there is a 'pack' of rouges I can squat with.

My order arrives so I pack away my stuff and get chowing.

🔱

I walk into the final store I need to to get some
deodorant. I mean, just because I am a werewolf doesn't mean I don't smell.

I make it to the cashier and pay. While I wait for my change I look out the stores window and see one of two people I was hopeimg not to see looking back at me with narrowed eyes. Someone I was hoping to not see while I was here.

The White Moon Beta

***********************
We have started the journey. My chapters are short but I update often soooo...ya.

Till next time my fellow savages
Love MNM 😈