20-this could work out*

KC:

The black wolf attacks some of the rouges while I heal. I'm starting to hate him a little less. A little.

Really? A little?

Fine! I like him a lot. I always have, he just broke my heart. I'm not some desperate girl looking for company. A mate was what I hoped would be my only hope to a little happiness, a reason to keep living or smilling or the reason I wake up but Roman... he crushed that little bit of hope.

I finally heal. The way I say finally as if it were a long time, when I heal faster than ordinary werewolves. 

I stand and shift into my glorious wolf. I stand on all fours and see a few rouges that seem to appear but one particular rouge gets my attention. Bob.

He runs towards a fighting Roman so I sprint in the same direction colliding with Bob's side. He flies to the side and I don't give him a chance to recover when I pounce on him.

We snap at each others faces whilest rolling around in the mud. He bites my shoulder and the beast inside me gets released. I'm not playing these games! By now Massey has long taken control but I feel this unbelievable burst of energy and power.

I bite on his neck making him howl in pain. I don't kill him just yet though. I give him a chance to surrender but he keeps trying to bite me so I make a choice. I bite down harder and pull. Ripping skin from his neck. A howl of pain sounds over the forest. I spit the disgusting peice out and stand back and look around. The fighting has stopped and people look my way. I look at Bob and see he has shifted back to human with a gash on his neck.

He gurgles blood from he's mouth trying to speak. One sentence comes out.

"K-kill theem" his eyes seem to leave life as he dies.

Growls erupt again as wolves charge. I fight and kill in a mater of seconds. After about 5 minutes every rouge is killed. I huff and puff looking around. The 4 random wolves have been joined by a few others. I look around and see Roman and I couldn't help it. Massey took over.

I sprint towards him and at that moment he turns and looks my way to with wide eyes. I tackle him to the ground and start licking his Wolfe face. I finally get controll back and just hover over him before jumping off. He stands and looks at me and so do I. Well this is awkward. I turn and trot behind a tree while avoiding bodies.

I put on some shorts and shirt I dug up in a bag that was randomly in the forest. Maybe the pack brought it. I then walk out from behind the tree and see that most of everyone has shifted and dressed. As I walk closer to the people of Romans pack I notice familer faces. Lex, Max and Seth specifically.

As I walk I try make as little eye contact with Roman as possible until I'm standing a few meters in front of him. I look into his alluring eyes not knowing what to say. He stands there to, unmoving. Ahhh, I always need to be the ice braker.

"Umm, thanks for well saving me and all." He says nothing. "So now that that's done I guess I'll leave." Nothing. I sigh and turn around but not even a step away and I'm enveloped into a warm, strong, safe hug. The smell of ash and vanilla hugs my body.

"I'm sorry I practicly rejected you. I'm sorry I was not there. I'm sorry I didn't protect you. I'm  sorry I was afraid." Please come back with me?"  These words are whispered into my ear.

"Can we talk about this at the pack? I'm really tired" I ask as I pull away. His mouth twitches for a smile.

"Thank you" he whispers. I move to walk away but I'm whisked into the air and into warm arms. Roman carries me bridal style as he walks to the rest of the pack that were burning the rouges bodies. Well that's one way to  get rid of evidence.

"When everyone is done go home and rest. We talk tomorrow." Roman commends and a 'yes alpha' is replied back.

As Roman walks my eyes start to droop. I look up at his handsome face. Wow this guy has a jawline to cut paper.

My eyes slowly close while listening to Roman's soothing heartbeat with one last thought.

This might actually
work out.

**************************
So this is shorter. It's 23:29 on a Sunday with battery 12%. Hope you enjoyed. Till next time my fellow savages

Love
MNM 😈