2-mission impossible *

Edited

I grad my deodorant and leave my change. Old women was taking a life time and it's only a few cents anyway.

I walk out the store and make my way to the main exit hoping he's not following. I'm proven wrong though when a body blocks my way.

"Dang!" I curse. I look up and see no other than the Beta with two other pack members standing slightly behind him on either side. Wow.

"State your name." He demands

"Ahhhh. No Hi. How you doing?"

"State. Your. Name." He spits through he's teeth.

"That's on a need to know basis and guess what? You don't need to know. Beta." I spit the last word with venom. I see he notices I won't spill my name. The anger is radiating off him.

"You know you are by White Moon borders."

"But you see, I'm not ON White Moon land so I'm just gonna..." I try step around him but he grabs my forearm.
I growl lowly in protest. I try peel his hands off but the grip is deadly.

"Listen here Rouge! If you haven't left by sunrise tomorrow we will bring you in. You here me?"

"We will see." I rip my arm out of his grip."Seth" I spit his name without the title. I walk away but here a low growl at my disrespect.

I storm out the shop holding my duffel and into the woods. I can't leave just yet. There is one thing I need to get first. I didn't come here mistakenly. I came here with a mission and I can't leave without finishing it.

Its about 6:30 now and I'm currently crouching in my wolf form behind a house waiting for the lights to turn off. I should probably shift back if I want to fit through the windows.

Dah you idiot.

My wolf, Massey, taunts. She's usually quit. The wolf is more spiritual. We can communicate because I am her and she is me but she can't actually speak English. It's like my brain translates what her wolf brain is thinking into English.

I do what I thought and shift then put on some clothes. (🔝) and carry on waiting. I am actually currently on White Moon territory. I hid my scent. You probably wondering how I got through the defence. Well, trees. The answer is trees. I became Tarzen this evening, literally. The guards are on land and don't really...look up. All brawn and no brain.

The lights finally switch off and I wait a little longer till I creep out the bushes and make my way to the window. I drop my bag here then pull open the window. I quietly step into the kitchen and look around. Silence. Good.

I walk through the house and turn to go up the stairs. On the way up I spot a memory stick upon a table labeled 'pack biz'. Hmm, wonder what's on it. Guess I should take it and find out. So the Swiper in me grabs the stick and shoves it into my pocket. I carry on to the steps and take  a step on the first step, then the second, then the third then...a creek of the floor boards sounds. I stop and look down. I stay quiet for some time listening to see if there is an other movements. None. Ay okay for now. I take another step and realise somthing. The floors have carpeting over so why did the previous step creek.

I go down two and crouch. I start feeling around the stairs until I feel an odd lump. I take out my pocket knife and cut the carpeting off. This reveals I small handle with lock. Really? A rusty old lock. I pick the lock using my claw. The locks clicks saying it's unlocked.

"Yessss" I whisper. Pull the handle which opens a small door thingie. It reveals a small velvet bag. This is what I came for. I grab the small bag and shove it in a pocket.
Time to go. I close the hatch and put back the lock with the carpet piece. I slowly stand and am about to turn when I here a familer sound.

I turn back around and see a gun pointed at me. From the smell I can tell it's silver bullets.

Silver!

Massey and I hate silver like any other wolf but truth be told...it don't bother me that much. We were tortured for months with it.

I look at the old man's face. The Ex Alpha. He looks withered out. He came to live on the borders after he's mate was killed and son took over about 8 months ago I think. I don't know. I just did some research on this guy during the day.

"Who are you?! Who sent you?!" The man shouts.

"The Russian Mafia." I answer dead serious. He furrows his thick brows. I smirk just before kicking the gun out his hand. I kick him in the shin making him stager back. He's weak. The loss of a mate does that to you. I'm about to turn and leave when I trip. I fall forward but catch myself. I look to see that I tripped over the man's foot. I'm hopeless sometime.

Yep. Definitely.

Not now Massey. I turn to see the man getting up and coming at me. I swing my arm hitting his jaw but he runs and tackles me. I fly back and hit a glass cabinet. Okay now my wolf and I are getting angry at this old man. I punch him one last time. He falls on his back. I tower over him. His eyes seem faded. Whats-

Pack link!

Massey remindes me. Shit. I gotta go. No one wants to meet the Alpha. I turn and run to the front door. I unlock it and yank it open. I start with a sprint.

Wait! My duffel.
Doesn't matter. We have the bag.
True.

I would shift but they will catch my scent easier so I run.
I come up to the border. Yessss. My wolf and I cheer. We have about 5 meters to go when someone collides with me. I fly to the side and hit a tree. I look up and see a border guard. Shit. I forgot all about them. He stands and so do I. We look at each other intensely. His brown eyes go dull for a second and I take my chance and punch him in the face. I go for a second hit but he blocks and kicks my gut. Punch, block, kick, block, punch. We go on like this for a bit when others arrive. Lots others. Now I'm surrounded by at least 30 people some in wolf form others not.

Ahh...Massey, things just got messy. Ha! See what I did there. I used the one word-

I get snapped out of my thoughts by a laugh. I look up and see...

"Fancy meeting you here Beta" I spit. I taste a bit of blood in my mouth so I spit it to the side.

"Ha. Look who got captured. I gave you till tomorrow to leave and still you came on this land. You must have a death wish Rouge."

"Maybe I do or maybe I came to see this pathetic place you call a pack. Seth!" I add the name at the end. Put salt in the injury.

A fist comes flying into my face.

"You will respect me!" Seth roars.

I open my mouth and laugh. I spit more blood onto the floor and wipe my nose with the shirt around my waist.

"I wouldn't answer to you if your mom begged me to." I calmly state. Really, that's all you got. Another punch and even a kick. I fall on my back and groan a bit but stand back up.

Shut up KC.

Massey warns. I will try but no promises.

"Max. Check her" Seth commands. A boy from the circle comes to pat me down.

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't I at least get a steak dinner before the touching." I laugh at the end. The boy, Max, just growls at me. I just shrug.

"Okay guys. Let's take her to the Alpha"

Shit

**********************
This chapter is way longer. Lucky you.
Time to meet the Alpha.

Zendaya Stoermer is KC

Till next time my fellow savages
Love MNM 😈