19- a done deal*

KC POV:

It's late night and it's quiet in the compound. I stand in the dark room. My eyes have adjusted to the dark surroundings by now so I walk to the door. I have been closely observing the way the men have been walking in and out the building and really it's so simple it's dumb.

I put my ear to the door to see if anyone is on the other side and to my disappointment there is but he seems to me snoring. I could work with that.

The door is locked with maybe three bolts on the out side made of silver. It's funny cause they know I don't react to silver but they put silver all over the room. Dim witts.

I hold a beam on the door that's made of silver. It's probably there for reinforcements. I pick up the door as quietly as possible, removing it from the hinges. I slowly back away while holding the heavy ass door. My feet shuffle on the cement floor because one side of the door is still latched at the lock. I manage to put the door down quietly.

I look out into a dimly lit corridor. A man sits on a chair in the middle of the hallway slumped over in deep slumber. His snores are the only sounds I hear except for occasional water drops.

I tip toe forword. I was about to pass the sleeping man when I decided to have some fun. I stop infront of him and bend over.

"Excuse me" I ask with a sickly sweet voice while tapping his shoulder. He steers a bit.

"Excuse me sir. I need your help" with my fake barbie voice he finally wakes but not fully.

"Whaaa?"

"I need the way to the exit"

"Ohh. Take the first right then the second...hey! Wait a minute" he finally realises who he'ss taking to. I don't give him a chance to even move an inch before grabbing his throat and snapping it. I smile at the sound.

"One" I count as I carry on down the corridor. I actually know the way out. I have attempted an escape here many times, after all, it is the first building I was ever taken to. Including my family.

I walk through the dark place. It's quite disgusting really. I make it to the 'sitting room'. It's just a place that has three old couches and an old wooden table. There are rats running around. Dust and cobwebs everywhere.

About ten men sleep around the room. Some on the the floor with the rats. Others piled on couches that sag and wither away.

Disgusting mutts.

True that Massey. I walk up to the first guy sleeping on the couch and snake my arm around his neck and tighten. He amideatly struggles but I snap his neck.

"Two" I whisper. Let's make this quick please. I got things to do. I make an odd face. Like?

Seeing our Mate! Oh, right. I think less enthusiastically.

I go and stand directly in the middle of the 'living room' and whistle loudly. Everyone jumps awake alert for any danger. There was, me.

"Hello boys. Want to have some fun" I smile widely like a total creep.

Some are confused while others are angry but they all lunge at me. Payback is a bitch.

(Start song)

I kick, punch and even slap. I dodge, flip and even split.
One guy puches my boob. Hey! I kick right between the legs. He falls to he's knees so I jump and stomp he's head into the cement ground. The crack is satisfying. Another comes at me with a chair. I hold a leg and punch his ugaly face then kick his chin before I throw my head back hitting the person that was coming for me from behind. I reach forward grabbing a hold of two guys necks and a snap, crackle and pop ring in the room. A guy with a bloody nose runs my way. I froggie jump over him, turn and kick his ass, literally. He's head hits a wall and dead.
Minutes later they are all bead.

I run down another hallway and take a quick turn into another. This place can be hella Confusing at times. The front door is just a few steps away. I reach for the handle a rip the door open. It tumbles to the ground behind me as I run forward only to be stopped dead in my tracks.

(End song)

"Not this again" Bob's exasperated sigh fills the air followed by a few growls from the massive amount of wolves around me. I might have underestimated these people.

"But this time I'm not gonna get caught." I state but he smirks. Why is he- my blood! He still has my blood! Dang! I really need to start planning. I can't even go back. They know what i'm looking for. I'll just have to come back for it another time.

"Don't worry. I'll come for it another time. But for now... I got other things to worry about." I smile before lunging forward and shifting mid air.

I fight as hard a posiable but there are to many. I made some ground but not enough. I carry on fighting till a wolf gets a hold of my hind leg. I howl in pain but snap at his face. While distracted another comes and gets a hold of my front leg. I whimper and I feel Massey get discouraged.

Soon I'm pinned to the ground by four rouges. My grey cout has long turned red. Bob's laugh echo's in my ears.

"Still young and dumb" I look up at the star filled sky. I'm gonna bie. Alone and hungry.

Ha! Nope. I'm dying trying. So I struggle and struggle. The teeth sink deeper into me but i don't care. I'm not dying without a fight and I'm curtainly not going back in there.

"I gusse I don't need you anymore. Kill her" man! I still wanted to go bungy jumping and scuba diving and..and fight a bear. Hey, we all have our dreams but now I won't be able to do them because-

A furious growl snaps me from my thoughts. Whaaa?

The wolves on me a removed by someone. I roll onto my belly and lie there waiting to heal but in the mean while I look at my saviours. A random blond wolf, random red-ish wolf, a random brown wolf, a beautiful black wolf, a random- wait what!?

The beautiful black wolf! I know that wolf! It's Ronan!

Roman!

Massey corrects. Right! That's the one! I have never been so happy to see someone

I hate

**************************
That was sooo Long. I'm legit writing this in the middle of class. Till next time my fellow savages.

Love
MNM😈