8-roots?

Breakfast is over and I'm walking to the back door. Why? No clue, I'm just really bord. I was talking with Lex and found out he was the top worrier with his brother second. Explains why Lex stays at the pack house more, incase of an attak. 

I'm just about to make it to the door when, again, Seth steps infront of me.

I look at him with a bord expression.

"Trying to see our worrieas train so you can report back to your rouge friends.?" Seth folds his arms over he's chest. Thank goddess I'm tall or he would be intimidating.

"Blah blah blah blah. Thats all I hear when you open your mouth. So if you could..." I try step around him but he blocks me. I sigh getting really pissed with this fuck-face.

"Your not going anywhere, in fact, your coming with me. We need to know how you know so much about me." I don't move when he turns. This guy is soo...annoying. I don't particularly like being told what to do.

He turns back to me also looking annoyed.

"Let's go" he says through clenched teeth and grabs my wrist. I yank it back hard and growl dangerously. I'm about to advance when Lex interrupts.

"Problem here?" I don't break the glare with Seth as I answer.

"I hope not" I say through clenched teeth. "Don't ever touch me again." My voice is scary low at this point. I turn and look at Lex. He knows what I mean because he turns and walks to the place I will be questioned. I quietly follow with Seth behind me. The hairs on my neck are straight as I am werry of Seth behind me. 

We reach huge wooden doors. Lex noks and a gruff but sexy 'come in' sounds from the other side. Lex opens the door and let's me go in first. I mutter a thanks and walk in. The room is an office, the Alpha's office. Roman scent is everywhere and it's intoxicating. Roman sits behind a huge wooden desk on those big, leather, black chairs.

Books and little artifacts line the wall of shelves. Pictures of people I ,of course, don't know are also on the wall.

"Sit" that's from Seth. I glare at him but turn to my right and sit on a chair. There's chairs and couches rounding a rectangular table. Roman stands and moves to sit across from me. Seth stands to the right of Roman and Seth on the left, all looking at me.

"Wow people. I haven't killed anyone-" "yet." I add looking at Seth. He doesn't seem to take notice of my statement and jumps into the first question.

"How do you know about...Sharpie." Seth asks.

"Where oh where do I start?" I sigh and slump in my seat.

"The beginning" that's from Seth. I sigh annoyed. I really didn't want to tell this story. It brings back bad memories which hurts, deeply.

"It was maybe a year ago." I look away. Anywhere but the three people infront of me. "You guys remember the Earth to Moon pack?" I ask looking up.

"Um. The small pack that got wiped out by rouges?" Lex asks.

"Yep. Pathetic if you ask me." Seth answers Lex. Roman hums in agreement. I keep my poker face on and carry on as they look at me to carry on.

"I'm from that pack." Their eyes widen at my statement.

"Oh. Sorry I didn't-" I put my hand up telling them to shut up as I carry on.

"It was a small pack but there were only about 30 people so we lived fine. I was to be Beta of the Pack but before the new Alpha and Beta could have the ceremony there was an attak. Rouges." I spit though clenched teeth. My hands ball into fists.

"They attacked the night before but that has nothing to do with Sharpie. As you now know. I was a Beta and Sometimes the Alphas would invite other packs for parties and so on. I went to one when I was 10 and other kids were there, you were there." I point at Seth.
"We were playing spin the bottle and I dared umm...what's his name? Oh! Jared to kiss the girl you had a crush on. You weren't happy and said whoever can impress her can kiss her. Long story short. You ran into a corner of a table and passed out. Once the blood was cleaned up I took out a sharpie and drew on your face."

"You! It was you!" Seth points my way.

"The ink stayed on your face for almost a week. No matter how much you washed, it stayed. You had to go to school like that." I slightly smile at the memory.

"Did everyone from your former pack die?" Lex asks. Memories flash through my mind. Truth is I don't know. I was captured so I couldn't tell how many escaped.

"I...no...I mean yes." I sigh frustrated. "I don't know but what I do know is the rouges are still alive and they could be looking for me so I mite need to leave soon. I don't have a reason to stay anyway."

"What do you mean leave? And what rouges?

"I mean leave." I answer and look around the room. I don't want to make eye contact with Roman incase he sees I'm playing him.

"The rouges?" Lex asks. I was about to answer a lie but Seth answers first.

"Remember the call I had with Blood Moon? It was about some rouges that had been spotted moving our way. I thought they were going to pass by and no blood is shed."

"Are they still considered rouges even tho they got land?" I ask no one in particular.

"Yep. They haven't classified themselves as a pack and other packs ,including us, probably wouldn't allow rouges to mess up the system because the Alpha was useless." Seth pipes in. I feel something rise in me. Something that hasn't happen in a long time. Rage.

I suddenly spring over the coffee table and collide with Seth. I put my clawed hand around his neck and push  him untill his back hits the wall behind him. My teeth a bared and I can't help the growls and snarls that escape my mouth. My eyes are probably glowing. I lean in slowly. My face inches from he's. I'm radiating power I haven't felt in a long time and he's radiating a bit of fear. His face is blank but I see the twitch on he's lips and the fear in his eyes.

"Don't you ever speak of my Alpha and uncle like that ever again. Am I clear?" I lowly growl out. "Am I clear!?" I shout and tighten my hold a bit. He doesn't make a move but I feel he's wolf got the idea. I let go and take a step back as my fists clench and un-clench.

I turn to Roman and Lex. Lex had he's head bowed and Roman looks at me with no expresion on he's face but his eyes swirl with emotions I only can see.

"I'm going for a run." I state before turning and walking out the damn room to my original destination.

Outside

**************************
No lie, my finishing line this time is boring. Next truth is that I don't edit anything. Maybe at a later stage. Guys! Comment! Like seriously? Just comment pls. Third truth; i usually (never) comment but it's because no one comments on mine and now i sound like a child but tuff shit. (🔝 KC's wolf) from twilight.😬

Comment! (And so will I)

Till next time my fellow savages
Love MNM 😈