9-I like meat

The run was much needed. I arrive back at the house at the start of the evening. I stll need a watch or atleast a phone. Maybe I will go to the mall tomorrow. I put on my clothes and make my way into the pack house. It odd how I live here now.

Come to think of it, this whole situation is odd. How an ex-beta now rouge is living in a pack house of her mate, the Alpha.  I walk into the room and make a b-line for the dinning room /kitchen. I'm starved and nobody wants a hugry rouge on thiere hands.

I walk into the dinning room looking for some food but instead found a whole lot of people looking at me, almost 100 to be exact. Must have zoned out again. The whole pack berly ate together because of the things they need to do. Was there a pack dinner or some shit? What I do now?

Be yourself. When do you impress?

True.

"A party without me? Well...that kinda makes sense cause...no one knows me." Silence. "Anyway. Let me not interrupt." I state as I grab a random plate of meat next to me then turn and walk out the door. The chatter seemed to carry on but with more...of me included. Here goes the rumors. I think I'm gonna leave in two days. Why not? I take a bite of the beef in my hand.

Because you have a mate!

Not like he cares. The sooner I leave the less the bond grows.

You can't leave! I won't let you!

You know your in my head Massey? I'm not gonna stick around and watch my so called 'mate' kiss me today and not want me tomorrow. I take another delicious bite.

Yah, but...

Massey seems to get where I'm coming from but I feel she doesn't like the half truth much.

'Oomff!' In my own mind rambling I wasn't watching where I'm going. Damn wall. I look up only to see...

"Who are you?" I ask the man in front of me. He's only a forehead shorter with a slim but fit body. I put down the piece of rid I was holding. Probably has shirt fibers on it now. Shirt! I look down at he's light blue button up and see a barbecue smudge. I quickly look up he's face.

He has a smirk on his face. Probably thought I was checking him out. My wolf growls at the idea of looking at another man. I internally roll my eyes.

"Whats yours?"

"I asked first." I state back.

"I asked second." He says and smiles. Alert! Alert! I am in the presence of a fuckboy! I huff. People in this place are annoying.

"My name is KC. Spelled K.C not C.a.s.s.e.y." I spell out and give him a bord look.

"I'm James." He sticks out a hand. I eye he's hand.

"Cool. Nice meeting you James, hope to never see you again short shit slash f-boy mixed with a too big ego." I smile innocently at the end and step around him and down the hall.

"Oh and nice shirt!" I shout over my shoulder. I turn a corner but here him curse as he now realises he probably has to change before he can go to the dinner.
I look down at my meat. Oh what the hell, I pick it up and take a bite.

What doesn't kill you
Makes you stronger
Right?

***************************
Not much in this chapter. But be patient my pandas. Good things come to those who wait. Well, they say. I'm still waiting for the bicycle I asked for 4 Christmases ago.

I relized that 'santa' is the worst role model for kids. Why? I just watched Logan Paul's new diss track to Santa and it got me thinking...

Till next time my fellow savages
Love MNM😈