12-time

I get to my room and start packing. Kinda, I just threw the few clothes I had out back in my duffel. 

I'm tierd of this life. Being juged like I wanted this. Shit happens okay!?

I grab my bag and walk out the door. Its sun fall \set so its a perfect time for me to leave. I walk down the steps and to the front door. I pass a few people that look at me with pity, no daut they heard the argument between Roman and I. I hate looks of pity and people always apologizing like they did it.

I walk out of the door and into the cool evening. I stomp over the grass of the garden heading to the woods. I hear a quit laugh behind me. I forrow my brows and turn to the owner. The person I really didn't want to see is leaning in a nearby tree.

"Bout time you leave."

"Well hope you happy Seth." I spit and him. Really don't like this guy.

"I am happy, infact I'm ecstatic. Since you arrived you have meassed up our good life. It's time you leave after that embaressement"

"Way ahead of ya and I'm not leaving because I was embaressed, I'm leaving because of Roman. He don't need me I don't need him."

"But we do" I turn to my left to see the person I least expected.

"Lex? What you doing here?"

"Hurd you were gonna leave tomorrow but after what happen I figured today was your big day"

"Yep but my mind ain't changing. I wish I could stay but if Roman really wanted me to he would be here" I signal around me. "Y'll be fine, you guys are the strongest pack in the world. You don't need me."

Lex opens his mouth to speak but I put up my hand to stop him and smile.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine" I weird coff sounds from my right.

"Got something to say Seth?"

"No,no. Hope you have a safe trip" Seth smiles my direction. The way he says it sounds...wrong.

"Creep" I say and turn into the forest.

I stop when I'm deep enough. The sun has set and the moon shows off its shine. I look around to make sure I'm alone before striping of my clothes and puting them in. 

Massey you ready for the trip? No answear. Massey hasn't said anything since Roman spoke to us but I know she's devastated.

I turn into my huge grey wolf and pick the bag up with my mouth.

Time to go home
Wherever home may be.

*********************
Not a big chapter but the next will be wayyyyy better. Haven't updated for long because of Christmas holiday. Soz.

Till next time my fellow savages

Love MNM