25- barbecue and bonding

Unedited😣

Barbecue time! I always loved these. I walk out the bathroom while trying to tie my hair a certain way.

"Wow! You look... breathtaking" Roman states as he walks into our room. Yep, our room.

"I know" I state with a straight face and turn to a mirror to check my hair.

"Jokes. Thanks."

It's cool I guess and this dress/bodysuit is working for me(pic🔝). I feel hands snake around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder. I lean back and engulf myself in Romans scent of rain and coal.

I look into the mirror at our reflection and sigh in content.

"What?" Roman tilts his head my way.

"Nothing major I just never thought I would end up here. I thought I would never be happy and find someone I love" wait I said the major L word but I'm not scared. If he don't say it now he will say is someday. Roman smiles in the reflection.

"I love you too and I'm happy you here. I could have done things differently but I'm happy with the now."

I smile. "Me too." I say and turn around and remember something. You thinking what i'm thinking.

I think so Massey.

I lean forward and kiss Roman slow. His hand still around my waist my hand on his chest. I then trail kisses down his neck till I get to a hart where he moans as I suck on it then graze it with my teeth. Roman half moans and growls.

"What are you-"

I sink my teeth into his neck and he first grunts but then moans. I pull out and lick my mark. I proceed to peck his lips then smile.

"Now we square"

"Again with the surprises." He smiles down at me with his perfect teeth, well accepts one crooked one but hey, we're only human. And me!? Well, sort of.

"We better get going. Don't want to be late for our own party." I smile and fix his white Polo shirt.

"So white." I state as I turn to put on my shoes.

"But you still love me Boo."

"You don't have a choice. You know what they say- once you go black there ain't no going back." I smile and Roman laughs as we make our way out the room and down the stairs. We make it to the bottom and I can hear the soft music coming from the patio/garden.

"Time to meets the pack my little savage." Roman leads me forward with a hand on my back.

"Ahhh, stop iiiit." I dramatically gush. He just smiles and opens the door that leads outside.

Here we go.

🔱

After about an hour of meet an greet we are finally sitting down and eating. There are a few tables on the patio and picnic blankets on the grass in the garden.

The sun is just starting to set, bathing the sky in purpal, orange and yellow.

"What a view" Roman mumbles beside me.

"I know right" I turn to see Roman looking at me already with sauce on his cheek. I smile and lean forward to wipe the sauce with my thumb before I give a kiss.

"What was that for?"

"So I can't give my mate a good old kiss? I could stop then-"

"No! No! No! I'm totally good with it." Roman smiles wildly.